The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Omg, we're literally crying, here!!! :lmao:

Beav, CoNJ needs this guy.

http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=1649&pageid=5

FINALLY! Someone that gets it! This guy just became next in line to the Messianic Legacy. People will think he is the second coming of the NJ. He may break away and start a sect. This is a lot to think about. However, it's still fucking hysterical and I like it.

UberBeaver said:

FINALLY! Someone that gets it! This guy just became next in line to the Messianic Legacy. People will think he is the second coming of the NJ. He may break away and start a sect. This is a lot to think about. However, it's still fucking hysterical and I like it.

Oh wow.

UberBeaver said:

I'm about to watch it for the 3rd time, and I'm still crying. :lmao:

Stupid bitch!

hehehe. im such a dork.

Photo53.jpg

it sparkles :love:

You still can't beat my 6 month old cousin wearing a shirt saying "Lock Up Your Daughters."

i will never use these sparkle letters again. they're cute, but a pain in the ass. for space moon, and only space moon, it is worth it.

don't worry nsw, your shirt doesn't have sparkle letters. i didn't think it would look right with the fishnet. so i stuck with solid letters instead :sexywink:

it's the same shirt, just different poses. you're right, i you can see space moon better in the first.

lmao make nsw pants? then i can hit on him with my favorite pickup line ever:

are those space pants? because your ass is outta this world!

UberBeaver said:
You should make him Space Moon leather chaps. Two sizes too small. He'd actually wear those.

I probably would, if they were assless.

Too bad this thread is not assless....but, Beav, you post in here, and so there is an ass in here.

Space Moon. FTW.

They say if you sleep with Space Moon, then you sleep with the last 1,500,356 people that Space Moon slept with. Just an FYI, Mia.

Space Moon. The Other White Meat.

this shirt makes me feel sexy. im sleeping in it tonight. just me and space moon

officesteve.jpg

Most men want women wearing outfits that show their cleavage or that show their underwear. They're cavemen. I, personally, think a woman is sexiest when she's just completely naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom