The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i might actually know by Sept 3. If this on-campus interview goes well next week they should let me know within a couple of days after. Then it is just a matter of determining when I move and when I start working. I'm going to try my best and arrange things so that I am NOT moving that weekend.

unico said:
well, i might actually know by Sept 3. If this on-campus interview goes well next week they should let me know within a couple of days after. Then it is just a matter of determining when I move and when I start working. I'm going to try my best and arrange things so that I am NOT moving that weekend.

Well, I hope you can make it.

snowbunny00774 said:

why, you big chicken....you're afraid to go to a ballgame with April and I aren't you, if mia doesn't go :giggle:

Petrified.

No, was just hoping she can make it is all, would be cool to meet her as well as you and April. And Douche bag Magee.

:lmao:

A chance for some additional income might appear on the horizon today, April. However, the possibility may seem so attractive that you might find yourself worrying about whether or not it'll happen. Don't! If it doesn't come, you won't be any worse off than you are now! You might be feeling inordinately passionate today, but the chances of a romantic encounter actually taking place tonight are likely to be remote. Hang in there!

when people post questions in thread titles I have to nearly chop my fingers to not answer totally unhelpful things like "no, not really" , even if I don't mean it. stop making it hard for me :sigh:

snowbunny00774 said:
when people post questions in thread titles I have to nearly chop my fingers to not answer totally unhelpful things like "no, not really" , even if I don't mean it. stop making it hard for me :sigh:

Ditto.

I'd wear a Space Moon shirt to the game if I had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom