The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Gabe, listen closely. I need no break. I like interference. I dislike you. That's all. Simple. You always look to turn things around, sorry, this is not about me needing a break. This is about you being insufferable. I know you're not going anywhere, you revel in being a dick. You enjoy that everyone from 16 year olds to full fledged adults to the Mods themselves cannot stand you, I get that about you. That's not going to preclude me from stating that I think that you're an asshole.

I don't think I'm being premature in saying ....

/conversation

gabrielvox said:

unico. I don't know whether you want to believe me or not, but I am NOT BICKERING with Dalton. I've not been actively ignoring him or anyone else, either. If he is ignoring me, well that's ok, but I'm not letting it ruin my day. It was a small joke. That's all. I meant no harm whatsoever.

well i know you aren't now...but that comment, while small, definitely opened it up for a response, do you agree? i could not care less about your relationship in here with him, that's between you two. but turning this place into another battle ground just makes it awkward when we could all just be chatting and having fun, you know?

if i misinterpreted, and you weren't trying to get a rise out of him, then forgive me. i'm not policing nor am i trying to say who should/shouldn't post here. but sometimes when that is going on i don't know what to say, you know? and rather than talking with friends i'm just waiting for it to end. i see that my actions right now have p robably turned this into the battleground i didn't want it to be. so i'll shut up about it now.

No spoken words said:

Gabe, listen closely. I need no break. I like interference. I dislike you. That's all. Simple. You always look to turn things around, sorry, this is not about me needing a break. This is about you being insufferable. I know you're not going anywhere, you revel in being a dick. You enjoy that everyone from 16 year olds to full fledged adults to the Mods themselves cannot stand you, I get that about you. That's not going to preclude me from stating that I think that you're an asshole.

What the hell? Man that's too far. Maybe I am doing it unknowingly. There's plenty of people that don't get along on Interference NSW. You don't have to like me. But attacking me in this manner is not cool.

Mia, you do not need to shut up. And Gabe can post in here all he likes, of course, this is a forum on a public web site. I'm not so precious about things that I do not recognize this.

And, U2Dem, Carlos, Mia, Shannon, sorry if I'm making it awkward in here right now, my apologies. Maybe it's better if I go back to ignoring him.

gabrielvox said:

What the hell? Man that's too far. Maybe I am doing it unknowingly. There's plenty of people that don't get along on Interference NSW. You don't have to like me. But attacking me in this manner is not cool.

Fine, it was over the top, you're right. I apologize. If you want to report me or whatnot, understood.

Dalton said:

I understand and I apologize for bringing this plague upon us. But his desperate attempts at friendship are at least enjoyable, no?

They call me Mr. Brightside.

Cmon Dalton. Desperate attempts at friendship? I can barely keep up with this place, to be honest. I'm just in here chatting away when I'm having a slow day like anyone else. I'm not here to ruin your day. Man!

unico said:

well i know you aren't now...but that comment, while small, definitely opened it up for a response, do you agree? i could not care less about your relationship in here with him, that's between you two. but turning this place into another battle ground just makes it awkward when we could all just be chatting and having fun, you know?

if i misinterpreted, and you weren't trying to get a rise out of him, then forgive me. i'm not policing nor am i trying to say who should/shouldn't post here. but sometimes when that is going on i don't know what to say, you know? and rather than talking with friends i'm just waiting for it to end. i see that my actions right now have p robably turned this into the battleground i didn't want it to be. so i'll shut up about it now.

I hear what you are saying. That's all I'm here for is to chat and have fun. I think my posts here over the past couple of weeks speak to that. Been light hearted. Maybe stupid or lacking in what is generally accepted as humour in the bar, but I guess that's a failing of mine or whatever. Personally I thought he might have rejoined with something like "I want to be Gabriel" ...which would be funny to me. I dunno. :shrug:

So yeah I dont mean to butt in here, but gabe, I really feel that sometimes you dont realize how some of your posts come across to other people. I'm not really sure what just happened here but what it looks like to me is someone reaching the end of their rope and telling you how they feel about you. I have to say that I've seen way worse from you before and I'm not sure exactly what you'd like me to do. I think maybe it would be a good idea if you two didnt post in the same spot for a while. Maybe everyone needs a break.

It's a good place to work. :yes: They make up for the crappy pay by letting our department do fun things like this once a month for "creative research and inspiration," plus they just gave us 3 days off around Easter! W00t!

Back
Top Bottom