The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Sonic's near me either. I had it a couple of times in Arizona.

I do like me some
icon_innout2.gif
That's what a hamburger is all about.

2 things:

Obama danced on Ellen again today and he totally broke it down :rockon:

It looks like I'll be going to PA the weekend of April 18. Still not sure exactly where but a bunch of us will be campaigning for Obama :up:

My Sonic addiction replaces my Dunkin Donuts coffee addiction. I bought one of those boxes to go and drank the whole thing myself. That was bad.

Laura - Did you see Colbert's Starbucks Threatdown? Or 'The Word' from Tuesday, which has been the only one in MONTHS! :love:

Lila64 said:
Laura - Did you see Colbert's Starbucks Threatdown? Or 'The Word' from Tuesday, which has been the only one in MONTHS! :love:

YES I saw the Starbucks Threatdown! :lmao:

Speaking of which...all of a sudden my pulse has quickened and I have the shakes and am not feeling well...i could barely type this my fingers are shaking so much....

U2democrat said:

YES I saw the Starbucks Threatdown! :lmao:

Speaking of which...all of a sudden my pulse has quickened and I have the shakes and am not feeling well...i could barely type this my fingers are shaking so much....

Step away from the computer - get some water or something to eat. :hug:

Or was it because W spoke today :|

U2democrat said:
:lol:

I don't know what it is but my hands are shaking like crazy and i feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest :shrug:

That can't be good.

Truthfully though, have you been eating a balanced diet? My sophomore year of college :shh: I got into such a bad habit of no sleep and a carb heavy diet that my blood pressure went through the roof.

Apparently man cannot live on noodles alone ...

Back
Top Bottom