The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just that it continues to exist irks me. It does not reward the greatest bands, but simply the bands that sold a lot of albums. That annoys me. Isn't record sales a pre-requisite? That's disgraceful.

elevated_u2_fan said:
who got the shaft now?

Well, the Pixies and Jane's Addiction are not in there. And I think Steely Dan is. And so are the Eagles. And that just annoys me. Basically, it doesn't suit my standards and therefore I have no need for it. I'm ego-centric like that.

I don't listen to ween...yet.

unico said:
probably ween. poor beav.

:yes: I know how much Beav loves Ween...

UberBeaver said:

Well, the Pixies and Jane's Addiction are not in there. And I think Steely Dan is. And so are the Eagles. And that just annoys me. Basically, it doesn't suit my standards and therefore I have no need for it. I'm ego-centric like that.

I don't listen to ween...yet.

It's a popularity contest, always has, always will be :tsk:

I'm a junior. I have an F in math, a B in history, and an A in everything else.

elevated_u2_fan said:
but, but... how will we know which smilie is the ultimate smilie?? :sad:

What does your :heart: tell you?

Man, if I had inspiration, I'd restart the archenemy thread. I burnt out on it. If anything does occur to me, though, I'll bring it back. As it is.....nothing.

I think one day it will just come to you. Find that day, Beav. Find it. It's out there somewhere. Carpe Diem. Or something.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm a junior. I have an F in math, a B in history, and an A in everything else.

junior? I'm Canadian so you'll have to forgive me here (we have grades 9 through 12), that's what year?

You know what class kicked ass? Geography. I don't care how dumb you are, coloring in maps is not difficult :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

What does your :heart: tell you?

Man, if I had inspiration, I'd restart the archenemy thread. I burnt out on it. If anything does occur to me, though, I'll bring it back. As it is.....nothing.

It's your finest work. I'd rather have it sit dormant than have you try to force it.

elevated_u2_fan said:

junior? I'm Canadian so you'll have to forgive me here (we have grades 9 through 12), that's what year?

You know what class kicked ass? Geography. I don't care how dumb you are, coloring in maps is not difficult :tsk:

11th.

Back
Top Bottom