The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
Well, Gwynn was likable as a person

That's very true. I remember being 11 or so and crying on the way home cause my parents wouldn't let me take home Tony Gwynn. They said he'd be too much work and I'd be bored after two weeks. I said it wasn't true, but they wouldn't let me. They were probably right but I'll always remember seeing that :cute: little Tony Gwynn, all playful and friendly, rolling around in the dirt. He was like Canada, only a baseball player. Know what I mean?

snowbunny00774 said:
no, the second weekend. fuck where is he to explain that thing. even mia knew. you said you were going to be in nyc then I believe. they look liked giant inflatable things, but weren't, that's on the friday or something.

You actually want to go to that? :lmao: :hyper: If you're serious, let me know. The tickets went on sale. My friend got six, I'll ask if they're all taken. If so I'll get another one. Apparently it sells out - which makes me laugh. The President of Iran comes and a few people go to heckle him - BUT - if he had dressed up like an mutant eagle with a box of cheerios and squared off with a guy dressed up like a dolphin-goat he would haven sold Colombia out. This is why our civilization is in decline.

And for the record it's Kaiju Big BattEL (Bah-Tel - I think it's pronounced that way. It's more fun to say it that way.) not battle. KAI JU BIG BAH TEL! I've been saying it for weeks now.

snowbunny00774 said:

I went for just the plain variety and it worked wonders. I'm fairly easy to please and sometimes I just don't need anything too exciting to make me happy :)

How was the interview?

well hey whatever works. there's a cocksoup for all of us. :)

i think it went well. i got a lot of positive feedback throughout the interview. i was exhausted at the end though, what with being sick and having to travel and all.

the job itself is great. they have an excellent program and you can tell they REALLY care about the students. the problem for me is the location. i like going there to visit...but i dunno i just really can't see myself living there. so many things about that city piss me off.

but...that's why it is my backup plan. :)

and thanks for the good lucks everyone! :hug:

UberBeaver said:
You actually want to go to that? :lmao: :hyper: If you're serious, let me know. The tickets went on sale. My friend got six, I'll ask if they're all taken. If so I'll get another one. Apparently it sells out - which makes me laugh. The President of Iran comes and a few people go to heckle him - BUT - if he had dressed up like an mutant eagle with a box of cheerios and squared off with a guy dressed up like a dolphin-goat he would haven sold Colombia out. This is why our civilization is in decline.

And for the record it's Kaiju Big BattEL (Bah-Tel - I think it's pronounced that way. It's more fun to say it that way.) not battle. KAI JU BIG BAH TEL! I've been saying it for weeks now.

omg yes i'm interested too! i don't know when i'll be back there but i'm all about it! i am a hard-core godzilla fan after all. this is the next best thing!

No spoken words said:
Beav and I could still go to an Islanders game, but, he wants me to STFU and GFM, so, maybe not.

Are you going to keep feeding me drinks and try to take advantage of me again? :tsk:

Hey - I meant to ask - did I get your cover at the show, cause I meant to since you covered my food, but there's an excellent chance that between Aces and Eights and the Saloon I totally forgot.

UberBeaver said:
Of course. WTF? This is business, come on! How exactly should I "admonish great britain" as you say? And are counting Wales?

no, i like wales. especially orcas. just england then.

rep_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom