The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue :hyper:

Hey, hows come squirrels don't like celery????
Thought you would know :lol:

Kathie....:giggle:....not sure yet!
Although, that damn dog has done a fine job wrapping up a something U2y :ohmy:

:wink:

I'm not sure why squirrels don't like celery. :giggle: I know they'll eat just about anything else. One was hiding some of the bread I put out this morning. I find they don't much care for that dried corn either, at least my ones don't... I likely have them a bit spoiled :giggle:

How's everyone doing today?

PM me a lecture? :uhoh:
I know my laws though. :(

seriously ignore me I'm a little immature :wink:

hmm if you guys are hungry I have some dates...used them for a recipe and surprisingly no ones touched the remaining ones. there's like 40 g of fiber in each bite yummmmm

you should make peanut butter "blossoms" with hershey's kisses :drool:
there are tons of recipes online, that's where I got mine and they all work/they're all the same.

actually my aunt is sending me a recipe for relatively healthyish cookies that are seriously to die for *annoying phrase*
she calls them "diet cookies" though they're really not. I'm going to make them this weekend though and I am psyched.

I ate a million and two of them, and wrapped up and gave the others as gifts to people that I don't like enough to buy things for but who I feel obligated to give something. they're obviously pretty cheap as far as gifts go, and people get so damn excited over them. :wink:

I love cooking/baking...I have no direction in life...I think I will go to culinary school.

good idea?

oh my. my friends dad has an apron. covered in red hot chili peppers. and he wears it. :combust:

VertigoGal said:
you should make peanut butter "blossoms" with hershey's kisses :drool:
there are tons of recipes online, that's where I got mine and they all work/they're all the same.

the recipe I just got is def. different than the one i normally use.
3/4 c. peanut butter
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
2 c. Bisquick
1 tsp. vanilla

sounds too simple and weird

how bout some sweet potato fries carlos :sexywink:

I've known a few people to go to culinary school $$ I'm waiting for ONE person to stay more than a year. I dunno why no one stays :huh:

Back
Top Bottom