The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
NSW - I take it you're not going to the USA/Mexico final? It starts @ 3.

Drea - I was tipsy enough to sing both parts. :D You were fine just standing there looking around in horror. I get that all the time.

:(

:scream: I'M A MONSTER!

No, went to the Cubs game...going again tomorrow.

McGowan, right? Had a no-hitter going until the 9th? Exciting stuff.

You have Doc Halladay pitching in your backyard every 5th day, so, you have one of the AL's best going on a regular basis, too.

No spoken words said:
McGowan, right? Had a no-hitter going until the 9th? Exciting stuff.

You have Doc Halladay pitching in your backyard every 5th day, so, you have one of the AL's best going on a regular basis, too.

Yeah. Wow he was so ON. I'm so lucky I flipped on the station. It's almost poetic watching a pitcher that honed in. The hit in the 9th was a heartbreaker.

Schilling lost a no-hitter in the 9th a few weeks ago, and that pleased me...but I don't hate McGowan, so I'd have been rooting for him. I cannot stand slugfests, I like good pitching...when a pitcher is on, I'm totally engaged. Glad you lucked out and saw the game.

Temple Bar peeps, please go read the first scene of my Christmas play in It's Official and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Yes, I'm editing that part you mentioned right now. Bunny and Bono sound too similar :crazy:

I hope you enjoy the Big Lebowski as much as I do. I adore it. You're doing something I cannot do....watch a movie and do something else at the same time...when I watch a film, that's all I'm doing...I will maybe do other things, too, if watching a sporting event and such, but for a movie, I have to keep that as my solitary activity. You crazy multi-tasking kids!

I have to be doing something...since i"m watching the movie on my computer I play solitaire while I play, and if it's a heavy dialogue section, I move over here to type.

Don't get me wrong I love movies, a LOT, I just can't completely watch them, unless I'm at a movie theater

Indeed, :sigh: You get to see the Cubs all the time, I've lived here all my life and I've seen them twice :p

I am the walrus
I am the walrus
I am the walrus

Then you need to remedy that. I just figured that if I'm gonna live here, I'm gonna take advantage of this being a sports town. There's more to life than sports, but, hell, it's a fun part of life. :) I like going to Sox games, but, love going to Wrigley. Holy crap, I move into my actual apartment next week. Wow.

Donny SHUT UP!

I've been to a lot of Sox games, my dad loves them. Wrigley is so very great though, I love going there.

absolution? yeah - you can get that without the confession (out loud, I think you have to relive the stuff in your mind though or something). I'll takr one of them.

Hpw was your night missy? hot pics :up:

fun night. I think the hotter pics are under wraps :wink:

I checked out the SJP Bitten line :drool: I love it. Also found the wicked soundtrack for only $10 :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom