The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

I'm a broke ass biatch. I already have to save for OC in August for my cousins wedding :sigh:

Broke. :sad: I hear ya. I already said today that I might appear at SF wearing one of those pauper's barrel's with straps.

Oddly enough, I think that appealed to some. :angry: But no names, NSW....

I'm going to watch the rest of Donnie Darko and then trainspotting, I am totally enjoying not having to work tomorrow

oh :shifty: :lol:

Nah its harmless..

PiratesBooty.jpg

Ok I'm off to bed too :yawn:

Hi Reggie :p

btw its pointless to try to link suspended members to this thread.

Yes, I know everything.

Ok gnite.

Wow, I get home nad have to read over 20 pages just to catch up!
whew.gif

Looks like a fun evening. The one night I actually go out. Oh well... Time for bed :wave:

I didn't see either that you posted about, so I'm no help. I know hubby saw Trainspotting, but he's either vegging on the couch or already asleep :shrug:

I'm about to watch Trainspotting now, it's Donnie Darko I didn't get, but thanks to IMDb, I THINK I get it now :hmm:

Recap:

Beav is going to kill LemonMacPhisto. But not really.
VP was drunk posting, which was fun. She is going to wear a barrel to SF. With sandals.
Snow stopped by with some drunk posting of her own, but soon left because help had arrived at her place around 1am. She also thought she was annoying the bar patrons, so, there was that.
Bri told us that Tre is alive and well.
Sicy wandered in, also drunk, but it was good to have a visit from her. A brief discussion re: Brau's suspension ensued.
Thora came in late, expressed interest in drinking.
Reggie and Bri were in here at the same time, so you know how that went.
Drea sang a duet with Beav, it was cute.
Lila arrived after I left.
212 was in here, she watched Donnie Darko and was rendered confused, it seems, but is less so now.
And I was here, contributing nothing as per usual.

I think that covers it. If I forgot anyone, forgive me.

NSW - I take it you're not going to the USA/Mexico final? It starts @ 3.

Drea - I was tipsy enough to sing both parts. :D You were fine just standing there looking around in horror. I get that all the time.

:(

:scream: I'M A MONSTER!

^:lol: No - I tend to pitch my voice lower than usual when I'm singing, and have no clue how to blend my voice with someone else's... so you sounded better alone :wink:

And I've still got that damn song in my head, thanks NSW :madspit: :lol:

Stupid computer. I lost my internet connection last night just as I was getting good and drunk. Probably for the best, though. I've posted more than enough when I'm drunk.

Now, to clean the house. :sigh: I broke a couple things last night. :uhoh:

I'm sad I missed whatever karaoke party seems to have gone on in here last night

But baseball :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom