The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
I liked how she danced in slow motion, like a tortoise on downers...

:lmao:

I was hoping for a trainwreck and boy, did we ever get one. Still, it's pretty sad considering how she used to be. I was never a fan of hers but at least I can give her credit for at least being good back when she was at the top of her game.

Here's hoping that's the last we see of her for a long time.

seriously, she looked so uncomfortable...

She was obviously not prepared and pushed into this :tsk:

And if you're not comfortable in your underwear maybe try putting on MORE clothes for once... You're a mother of two for Christ sakes!

She's broken, man. And I don't think she can be fixed. I don't think she's bright enough or self aware enough. I find the whole thing sad. That being said, yeah - she needs a login and a link to the journals page - ASAP.

UberBeaver said:
She's broken, man. And I don't think she can be fixed. I don't think she's bright enough or self aware enough. I find the whole thing sad. That being said, yeah - she needs a login and a link to the journals page - ASAP.

Well said...:applaud:

I could use a little Britney to spice up the day...:shifty:

And like April I did enjoy the trainwreck...:up:

I watched Britney last night, and holy mother of god that was bad. I kinda felt sorry for her. She obviously wasn't ready. Whatever.

I got my first hockey tickets of the season today! :hyper: I'm beyond excited. Now I just have to figure out how many games I can afford to go to before Christmas, without cutting into my vacation fund. :lol:

I watched maybe 8 seconds of it. That was I could take. That plus I abhor MTV. Maybe I'm just an old, sentimental fool, but I loved it when there was music and not just a bunch of rich whiny blonde california kids - no offense to all the rich whiny blonde california kids here :)ahem: Doozer:ahem: :angry: ) - and they had videos - even some videos by ugly people that wrote good songs. :sigh: I'm an anachoronism.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok who got the e-mail with bono's two songs from across the universe and why haven't i gotten it yet?

[/endsu2referenceinbar]

I got them. Probably the best thing he's done since October or Boy, in my opinion. Might be even better than War - might be.

:In a creepy old man's voice: You're filthy, yeah, aren't you. You're filthy little dirty whore, yes, yes you are. And you like it, don't you? You like being a dirty little whore, don't you.

:( I miss O&A when they used to do stuff like that. And kill lobsters. And Jay Mohr. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom