The Temple Bar, METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

lol. owned

You think they're doing that to annoy me? Wow. That would be brilliant. Maybe I should go over there and shake their hands. Then break their fucking machine and tell them I don't have a sense of humour, "You stupid fuckers. STFU."

I can't get that website to work. But thank you. I got it to load, but the resize function won't work on my computer here. Probably a firewall thingy.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hmm, you may want to try that, Beav, since the program I thought I could do this in is sucking balls. :mad:

Sorry. :(

No problem, thanks for trying. It's a funny picture though, right?

pic129191.gif

Last edited:
NSW - Here's some advice I gave to my friend, you can add it to the book.

He was paranoid that some project in his office entitled "Yellow Leapfrog" was something to do with him

me: Yellow Leapfrog - ok. Say they can't use that title because you've already got a project yellow leapfrog, then pee on them.

Just an FYI so you know it's not just you guys I desire to see do really stupid things to people.

OH JESUS THESE MORONS AND THEIR GODDAMN MACHINE!

it's tough at first - was trying to figure out the microwave and the trophy over there. Fat boy keeps talking to me. Don't know how to kick him in the nuts

I don't know how to pick up stuff - use the space bar.

I just got on the elevator, LOL. I was stuck talking to fatboy forever :angry:

ETA: I got to the first floor, and these are doors/elevator type thing that says 'The Man', next to a shark on the wall. Then time ran out :angry:

ETA2: I got eaten by the shark on the 1st floor, then I got a computer error. :madspit:

Last edited:
I killed myself in 3:43. :hi5: The supply room is good. You can keep pressing the space bar, and things will keep coming. If you pick up the pinata nearby, then go to talk to people, they'll beat the crap outta you. This is fun! :D

I can't do it :scream:

and yes, I did those things numerous times Thora. How do you get the fat boy to kick you and help in your demise? And how do you use those things you've picked up along the way :scratch:

redkat said:
Since the month of bubbles in 2006 I swore I'd never click on another game link and I won't:mad:

Ugh, those stupid bubbles. And then last week someone posted the dart game, and today Canadians had the monkey ball game, and then Lila with this. I'm like an addict.

Lila64 said:
I can't do it :scream:

and yes, I did those things numerous times Thora. How do you get the fat boy to kick you and help in your demise? And how do you use those things you've picked up along the way :scratch:

I haven't been able to get the fat guy to harm me. :angry: Make sure to pick up the lighter and the extinguisher thingy. That kills you 20%. You just pick them up and don't do anything - if they work together, they'll automatically harm you.

I've just stayed at that main level, and as long as you pick up everything or touch anything with a green arrow, you should be able to get it.

If you pick up the trophy, then go to the microwave, that nukes you 20% too, I think.

Other than that, I have no suggestions. That's all I've figured out.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, it takes a real LEVEL OF EFFORT to not go absolutely ballistic and start screaming at all of these people that are PLAYING IN THE SANDBOX.

I know - it's really messing with the best practices for level setting the f'ing churn...HELP ME UNDERSTAND this :cute:

:cute: <- I have to do this one until you have killintheface using a rocket launcher :zen::zen::zen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom