The Temple Bar: Like coming home, and you don't know where you've been

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tills, :wave: :hug: I really like that picture you have underneath your name

There are loads of people here :hyper:

Thanks YBOR - Zootlesque told me that my last avatar (before this one) looked like Freddie Kreuger :grumpy: so I changed it :madwife:

:madwife: to tre's students as well.

Lol, you're gone now tre..

Drinking alone :(

*Puts Stadium Arcadium on the jukebox*:drool:

You're invisible though - it says offline.:shifty:

Zoofunk de bump has probably removed all other discs from the jukebox he loves it so much!

Slow Cheetah:drool: and Wet Sand also:drool:

I am good. The weather here is beautiful - there is nothing like England when the weather is good. :heart:
(Sorry don't mean to make you miss the place even more).

Hey what's the deal with that young kid who got the England call up? Is he any good or what? I have never even heard of him!

Tilli said:
I am good. The weather here is beautiful - there is nothing like England when the weather is good. :heart:
(Sorry don't mean to make you miss the place even more).

:rant:

:wink:

that's nice :drool:

Tilli said:

Hey what's the deal with that young kid who got the England call up? Is he any good or what? I have never even heard of him!

Walcott? well arsenal signed him at age 16 for 5m pounds (could rise to 12m) from southampton. he scored plenty for southampton before he went to arsenal, hasn't played for arsenal yet. probably one of the top prospects for England in the future.
meant to be really fast.

i've never seen him play, heard about him though.

i'm quite suprised he was picked though, i mean Defoe has been in the squad for a while.

who knows, maybe he'll come on in a game and score a winnner against argentina :drool:

:wink:

Lets hope so - beating Argentina would be rather sweet :yes:

I hope he's ready for it - 17 is young and I always wonder how people cope with the pressure at such an age. On the other hand, he has nothing to lose really so it could all work to a psychological advantage for the lad!

Who's in our group - I can't remember. We have Sweden... who else?

Yeah - though Owen was better know - at least I think he was...actually I can't remember!!:slant:

Yes, Sweden! :rolleyes:
Unfortunately I have loads on at the start of the World Cup. All my hand in dates from uni are June :( However, I finish on June 27th so hopefully I'll get down the pub to watch some of the later matches :hyper:

I need to pick a second team too (I always have 2 - it's more fun that way) I can't decide who! Anyone playing Germany would be good!

Hey U2Vertigo:wave:

the rockin edge said:
anyone playing the USA, Argentina or Germany...that should keep you busy :wink:

Yep - I agree!!:wink:

the rockin edge said:

i go for underdogs in some games, or the team that is playing the more attractive football :drool:

Underdogs are good - I think I got Senegal in the sweep stake during the last world cup or some other random African team!

Hey Ken!
I am pretty useless - but I'll give it a go. What's the problem?

Ok thanks anyway. Later

Tilli i'm trying to (not on blue crack) type in the way where it has to be highlighted to be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom