The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

I have a sentimental weakness for the other bar patrons and I spoil them as you can see. They talk when they should listen.

The Rockin Edge's a pimp. I never knew, until this day, that it was Brightest Star all along.

UberBeaver said:

Tre, you're like my little brother... and I love you...but don't ever take sides, with anyone, against the UYMFA family again. Ever.

Uh, Beav....you can have my answer now, if you like. My offer is this - nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

the rockin edge said:

against the UYMFA family??? is that new slang for the temple bar mates? how dare you! I AM THE TEMPLE BAR FAMILY!!

Johnny Ola told me about this place. He brought me here. I didn't believe him -- but seein' is believin', huh?

UberBeaver said:

You can act like a man! [slap] What's the matter with you?

0929071432_M_stop_sign5.jpg

oooohhhh you just crossed the line in the sand that was drawn by my forefathers.

Good Evening!

Congrats on the SAT score Phanatic26! I think you can do better than Penn State! :D

Hey Redkat...I cannot remember. Are your parents still in the land of sky blue waters?

I am off to Providence tomorrow night...followed by a six hour drive deep into Upstate NY. :crack:

Reward: getting to see my niece and nephew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom