The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to have much more time for internet playtime next week. With any luck, it'll be like a ghost town around work. (knock on wood)

No, didn't have time earlier. Finished lunch, did some work, answered (dumb) customer calls, and I think I see a window of opportunity. Basketball practice will be cancelled due to rain, so I don't HAVE to be anywhere til 5:30pm. But I may need to do a little Christmas shopping :shifty:

and I like the playlist you got going there, for the most part

Lila64 said:
No, didn't have time earlier. Finished lunch, did some work, answered (dumb) customer calls, and I think I see a window of opportunity. Basketball practice will be cancelled due to rain, so I don't HAVE to be anywhere til 5:30pm. But I may need to do a little Christmas shopping :shifty:

and I like the playlist you got going there, for the most part

No playlist...just iTunes on random...Rufus and Chaka...remember that song...:hmm:

Yes, I have it on my computer too. And a couple of Chaka Khan songs, including "Ain't Nobody".

I hadn't used my ipod in a while, and was listening to music the other day. It was just one great song after another, at the right time. You know sometimes you love a song, but aren't in the mood to hear it. It was :drool: I even heard 'American Girl' (Petty) twice that day. I was a happy camper. Though I don't own any Petty CDs. I need to get a best of or something.

Lila64 said:
Yes, I have it on my computer too. And a couple of Chaka Khan songs, including "Ain't Nobody".

I hadn't used my ipod in a while, and was listening to music the other day. It was just one great song after another, at the right time. You know sometimes you love a song, but aren't in the mood to hear it. It was :drool: I even heard 'American Girl' (Petty) twice that day. I was a happy camper. Though I don't own any Petty CDs. I need to get a best of or something.

D'oh...somebody sent me the Rufus/Chaka song...remember...:eyebrow:

I have tons of Petty....all I need to be is asked...:flirt:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You're coming into work next week...:shocked:

Yeah, but it should be pretty quiet.

We're having a half day tomorrow (lunch bought by one of our vendors, then the rest of the day off), we'll get to leave early on Monday. No work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are regular days, and then I'm off the 28th and 31st.

FIVE DAY WEEKEND, BABY!! :rockon:

I'd rather save my vacation time for later in the year, when the weather is gorgeous and I can take road trips without being rained out or snowed out of the mountains.

I miss when I could take a week's vacation and just sit at home and do nothing. I took a week to watch the first round of the World Cup in 1998. It was the most relaxing vacation I ever had.

I wonder if my parents will take me back.

UberBeaver said:
I miss when I could take a week's vacation and just sit at home and do nothing. I took a week to watch the first round of the World Cup in 1998. It was the most relaxing vacation I ever had.

I did that for the first time this past year - other than two day-long road trips, I did nothing. It was HEAVEN.

I hope I can do that again this coming summer.

I'm up to 4 weeks of vacation now. :drool:

redkat said:

:crazy: worst plan ever! I'm going up on saturday. I do find an overwhelming laziness take over in my mothers presence. :drool:

But it used to work out so nice. They did stuff and I went out and then came home and all the stuff was done. Then I'd sleep. It was perfect. And free too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom