The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
So did you guys only budget stuff to occur during football season, and now that there's a only a few weeks left you're all like, "Uh...how do get paid now?"

No, nothing quite like that. We had a confluence of circumstances, some our fault for sure, others totally out of our hands....said events conspired to put us in a much bigger hole that we dreamed possible. We've made progress coming up with ways to dig out, but, have a way to go. We're desperately trying to avoid cutting staff.

No spoken words said:

No, nothing quite like that. We had a confluence of circumstances, some our fault for sure, others totally out of our hands....said events conspired to put us in a much bigger hole that we dreamed possible. We've made progress coming up with ways to dig out, but, have a way to go. We're desperately trying to avoid cutting staff.

'Confluence'...good word...mixed with 'circumstances'....:drool:

Hey isn't it wrestling season yet...:eyebrow:

unico said:

All of the above!! It is Jerry Fallwell's university. The subject of much controversy and makes for interesting conversation. ;)

Ah! are you going to put garlic in your pockets? Maybe that's the wrong thing but you get my idea

well I'm packed. Due to airline rules I cannot take deodorant thru security so should the airline lose my suitcase I will just stand in front of the airline people and flap my arms and sweat until they return my luggage and Right Guard.

Is there anything about girls that doesn't fascinate and excite you?

I mean, sweaty pits? C'mon.

UberBeaver said:

I agree. I think she needs to slow it down, gather herself and then go back out there and give it her all. It's not over yet, still plenty of game left.

As long as she doesn't get caught up looking for a homer, when a couple of singles and a double will provide her with enough support. Sometimes you've gotta take what they give you...:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom