The Temple Bar: It's Cold Outside It Gets So Hot In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, well we became "friends" before I knew :crazy: people lurked on that place. Plus I'm kinda 'old' for that place and kinda 'married' too, so I just bailed.

I miss that place. Maybe I'll sign on with a pseudonym and no pics...:hmm:

I'm curious as to what she did. :hmm:

Btw, Reg.. listen to this one!

I saw the Deluxe 2 CD edition of Def Lep's Hysteria @ Best Buy today and was very tempted to buy it! :lol: It was like 27 bucks or something though! :yikes: And I was also tempted to get On Thru The Night, their first one. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

I saw the Deluxe 2 CD edition of Def Lep's Hysteria @ Best Buy today and was very tempted to buy it! :lol: It was like 27 bucks or something though! :yikes: And I was also tempted to get On Thru The Night, their first one. :drool:

:lol:

I bought it this past Thursday!! Tear It Down bitch!!! :rockon:

Get it....or PM me about it...:whistle:

xaviMF22 said:
hey Zootles...why don't you get in on the pic action:wink: ??

I have enough pic action in the Photos thread, bitches!!1

metalface.jpg

Zootlesque said:

Hello America! :rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:lol:

I bought it this past Thursday!! Tear It Down bitch!!! :rockon:

Get it....or PM me about it...:whistle:

You got the 2 CD edition? :ohmy:

It had a lot of good stuff on it. :drool:

You know Tear It Down is on Adrenalize right?

Tear It Down effin rocks!

Zootlesque said:

You got the 2 CD edition? :ohmy:

It had a lot of good stuff on it. :drool:

You know Tear It Down is on Adrenalize right?

Tear It Down effin rocks!

Yeah, but that version is re-recorded. This is the 'original' B-side from 1988!!! It's a little rawer and harder...but maybe I'm just :coocoo:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Geez Lila...how come we didn't meet 20 years ago? :sad:

You had me at Hello....America...:drool:

:kiss:

You never came into my record store :snifflesniffle: Right there on Melrose too. :|

watch out for the Rock Brigade

U2Girl1978 said:
The rent around here is ridiculous.

Where do you live?

You know it's amazing... I was paying like 600 bucks in Morristown NJ for just one room in a 3BR apt! Now in upstate NY in the middle of nowhere I'm paying $515 for a whole 1BR apt! :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You know what's funny? :shifty We both have crazy, 12 y.o. music crazy girls...coincidence?

I think not...:eyebrow:

:hi5:

On that note, it's time for some Uno & :corn: I don't know if I can take all this excitement on a Saturday night. Hold me :reject:

Zootlesque said:

Where do you live?

You know it's amazing... I was paying like 600 bucks in Morristown NJ for just one room in a 3BR apt! Now in upstate NY in the middle of nowhere I'm paying $515 for a whole 1BR apt! :lol:

WTF!!! :yell: I need to move out there. I live near the Boston area.

The rent for a really good one bedroom apartment is around $800-1000 or more.

We currently pay $600 since it's so damn small.

Zootlesque said:

Where do you live?

$515. My lord. I do not want to even say what I'm paying for my 1 bedroom. Wow.

ETA - Lila, Uno?!!?! That's insane. Slow it down, please, you have a child to care for and set an example for. Be responsible.

Back
Top Bottom