The Temple Bar: It's Cold Outside It Gets So Hot In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whn you go to the recent posts search thing, do you check for topics or posters? I tend to check out posters first, then topics.

I'm amazed at how many names I don't know. There's like a whole world here I never venture into. it's strange seeing all those foreign names.

UberBeaver said:
Whn you go to the recent posts search thing, do you check for topics or posters? I tend to check out posters first, then topics.

I'm amazed at how many names I don't know. There's like a whole world here I never venture into. it's strange seeing all those foreign names.

I check both, some posters are interesting enough to follow.

yea there is a general brown sauce with curry in it called a curry that's poured over rice or as I like it served with chips in Ireland.

but curry is just a spice. my Indian friend taught me how to make some foods and she called them curries too... samosas :drool:

If I had to smell it everyday I would be turned off too

UberBeaver said:
what is curry? it's a spice, right? i never had it, but my neighbors in queens used it all the time and it smelled like shit. It sorta turned me off to it.

Same here. I've always wondered if it tastes better than it smells, because the smell of it literally makes me gag.

U2Girl1978 said:
April or Kat, can you recommend a Regina Spektor song to start out with? :)

fidelity is the most popular one I can upload some if you didn't find the ones you wanted

samson and aquarius too

she doesn't record a lot of her work so some of her best stuff is on bootlegs

I pm'd you a link a couple months ago. I sent it to nearly everyone :giggle::

redkat said:

fidelity is the most popular one I can upload some if you didn't find the ones you wanted

samson and aquarius too

she doesn't record a lot of her work so some of her best stuff is on bootlegs

I pm'd you a link a couple months ago. I sent it to nearly everyone :giggle::

I don't think I got the link in the pm? :confused:

I'll check the link you did post on here.

U2Girl1978 said:

I don't think I got the link in the pm? :confused:

I'll check the link you did post on here.

yes you did. You replied :lol: with what is this? I sent it to my entire buddy list:wink:

I had some wine and fell in love with another song sent it to everyone. typical

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

ABOY dear god, don't get me started on that one. :scream:

Talk about putting on a happy face when B got out that goddamned tambourine. :sad:

I don't hate it the way some people (you, I'm assuming :wink: ) do, but the other version is like 8000% better.

Back
Top Bottom