The Temple Bar: It's Cold Outside It Gets So Hot In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Sac is a wannabe big city. It's medium sized, has enough clout to garner attention for good concerts, the night life is pretty darn good (but not great), and the ladies are :drool:, but it still feels smalltown you know?

I grew up in Bakersfield ( :ohmy: ) and then Visalia...both are 'hick' towns so Sac feels like the Kingdom for all those sorta places, and I'm comfortable here. I lived in LA for a couple of years (when I attended USC) and I really loved it there...:yes:

My youngest sister lives in Beverly Hills and works in Burbank, so I still get my fix every once in a while.

I'd like LA a lot more if I was here in doses. Never been to Sacramento, but a lawyer friend of mine lives there, she loves it. She loves the Kings

You can do both, Thora. :) 14 years, so, you were a fan when they played the Rangers in the Cup. Bure and Linden, the Courtnalls, Ronning, Lumme, McClean in net.....great team.

OH man, those were some good games! :up: I was a huge fan of Kirk McLean and Pavel Bure - my room was filled with posters of them.

Linden still plays for the Canucks. He's not as good as he was back in '94, but he still puts in a solid effort, and got a goal and an assist at the last game I went to. I have a feeling this will be his last season though.

The cup race with the Rangers was probably my favourite. I watched game 7 (it was in NY) at our stadium on the big screen TV's. When we lost, I had to walk through the riots to get home that night. :yikes:

ThoraSEB said:
OH man, those were some good games! :up: I was a huge fan of Kirk McLean and Pavel Bure - my room was filled with posters of them.

Linden still plays for the Canucks. He's not as good as he was back in '94, but he still puts in a solid effort, and got a goal and an assist at the last game I went to. I have a feeling this will be his last season though.

The cup race with the Rangers was probably my favourite. I watched game 7 (it was in NY) at our stadium on the big screen TV's. When we lost, I had to walk through the riots to get home that night. :yikes:

I hate the Rangers, but that was an exicting time in NY...Knicks went to the finals, too, so there was a playoff game every night....I liked Bure, he was such a fast skater....ok, time to go read....enjoy the rest of the evening, Thora!

Catorce!!! :shifty:

No, Uno is actually a card game, and Reg - Maddy & I were playing at 11:00pm and eating :corn: Watched the opening of SNL with the AI take-off. Maddy should be falling asleep soon, unlike other kids her age who go to bed at a more reasonable time :der:

Guess the party is over :sigh:

It snows every day here, as I'm starting to find out. :grumpy:

At least, it's exciting to explore a totally new place and set up a new life! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom