The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn:

Long day. I promised a friend I'd go out drinking tonight but at this point I'm ready to just go to bed for the next 11 hours.

VintagePunk said:
Seriously. I have No. Idea. :huh:

Thora :wave: I was thinking about you a few days back! In relation to your uncle. :lol: He's playing around here.

Hey VP! Right on. :hi5: I saw him earlier this summer at his daughter's wedding, but I rarely see him these days.

ThoraSEB said:

Hey VP! Right on. :hi5: I saw him earlier this summer at his daughter's wedding, but I rarely see him these days.

This is nuts. Out of curiosity, we wikipedia'd him, and it said his birth year was something like.... '77? Then it went on to list his career highlights, and apparently, he'd started his first band just before his birth. :lol: We must have been in a goofy mood that night, because we were in hysterics over it, saying that he must have been a fetal prodigy.

Fun times at the VP house. :up:

VintagePunk said:

This is nuts. Out of curiosity, we wikipedia'd him, and it said his birth year was something like.... '77? Then it went on to list his career highlights, and apparently, he'd started his first band just before his birth. :lol: We must have been in a goofy mood that night, because we were in hysterics over it, saying that he must have been a fetal prodigy.

He's omnipresent...or something like that...:yes:

Fetal prodigy's rock...:rockon:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

I like it. Must check that out... :hmm: :giggle:

ETA - it says 1978. Sweet.

VintagePunk said:

Dude, if people find out I volunteer, there goes my street cred.

Maybe I should go freelance for a while.

Bri must have really gone to bed. I was hoping to taunt and mock her for a while, first. :(

I never release records to the public.

Well, this week and this week only, all volunteers get a free bumper sticker that says "I'm someone's bitch", as well as an old school beeper, so if I need you, you can respond post-haste. Oh, and a coupon for a free donut at Dunkin Donuts.

No spoken words said:
Well, this week and this week only, all volunteers get a free bumper sticker that says "I'm someone's bitch", as well as an old school beeper, so if I need you, you can respond post-haste. Oh, and a coupon for a free donut at Dunkin Donuts.

Oh, great. I'll put the bumper sticker on my El Camino lowrider.

What is this, the 70's?

If this were the 70's, Reggie would be in his element, I'd be in grade school and Brighty would not even be a gleam in her parents' eyes.

Fine. Volunteers get 2 free donuts and I'll write a haiku about them every 6 months.

Wow. I just learned to never trust my (hypothetical) man with a "married" female Hispanic. The gems you learn around this place. :up:

Oh, please. The way you haiku it up all over the place makes your poems practically worthless, from a transactional standpoint. Artistically, that's another story, they are quite valuable in that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom