The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I edited a short story about me coming to Canada in July and raising all sorts of holy sexual hell and not leaving until I'd banged some chick in each and every province.

No spoken words said:
I edited a short story about me coming to Canada in July and raising all sorts of holy sexual hell and not leaving until I'd banged some chick in each and every province.

:hug: that frustration'll get ya every time :tsk:

vp - how's your mom?

UberBeaver said:

He didn't edit anything. He posted a picture of my :censored:. It's there. Just look harder. :mad:

:(

I've got a bunch of emails I can forward to you that might help :(

glad to hear it VP, hopefully you get to see her soon :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

I've got a bunch of emails I can forward to you that might help :(

pffft. they don't help. I blew all my UK LOTTERY WINNINGS and a bunch of money some Nairobian prince lent me on that shit. You see all the good it did me. Actually, you DON'T see the good it did me. Bastards. Charlatans.

No spoken words said:

I'm now thinking about this thread a lot, and wondering if I'm finding it a bit.....what's the term? Pretentious? Self-centered? Not sure, exactly, but the longer I dwell on it the more it's starting to bother me.

oh wait till I start my "ask the" thread.

I'm going to let you guys have open season on me for a few moments here...

what should I name my "ask the" thread - go!

UberBeaver said:

pffft. they don't help. I blew all my UK LOTTERY WINNINGS and a bunch of money some Nairobian prince lent me on that shit. You see all the good it did me. Actually, you DON'T see the good it did me. Bastards. Charlatans.

the boob ones probably don't work either eh? :(

:goestocancelcheque:

no no, I said open season. for a few moments...I'll tell you when to stop.

you know, when my delicate id and ego are smashed to smithereens, and all I'll have left are my online ones.

snowbunny00774 said:

She was feeling well enough to go out today. In fact, she was so busy getting ready for her outing, she didn't have time to call her Dr. to make a follow-up appt this morning. So what does she do? She calls me, the person who is now sick, wakes me up early, and tells me she doesn't have time to take two minutes out of her busy day to make the appt, so would I get up and do it for her.

I didn't bother to explain the logic that she could have used the time she took to wake me up to make the call herself. :|

VintagePunk said:

She was feeling well enough to go out today. In fact, she was so busy getting ready for her outing, she didn't have time to call her Dr. to make a follow-up appt this morning. So what does she do? She calls me, the person who is now sick, wakes me up early, and tells me she doesn't have time to take two minutes out of her busy day to make the appt, so would I get up and do it for her.

I didn't bother to explain the logic that she could have used the time she took to wake me up to make the call herself. :|

:heart: moms :cute: but illogical

snowbunny00774 said:
no no, I said open season. for a few moments...I'll tell you when to stop.

you know, when my delicate id and ego are smashed to smithereens, and all I'll have left are my online ones.

snowbunny00774 said:

oh wait till I start my "ask the" thread.

I'm going to let you guys have open season on me for a few moments here...

what should I name my "ask the" thread - go!

If it were me, and clearly only for purposes of getting conversation going, I, ME now
<--- ME, I would start a topic called "ask the Drunken Irish Whore." But again, that's just me. That's MY REALITY. Not a reflection on you or anyone else. Just an interesting topic, I think. Cause I would have questions for a drunken Irish Whore. I have very few for Southerners (though Mint Juleps are pretty good. If you're ever in Savannah, try the Artillery Punch. Good stuff.)

:scaredtohitenter:

:runs:

11:37 see? Bad number. WTF?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom