The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alladin Sane was give years after that. We're talking new panic, not your oldtimer's shit.

Dalton said:
Ok bar, I need a little help. For the next day or so will you all sign your posts either "male" or "female" (beav, you can just sign 'confused'). I apparently can't tell peoples genders.

I feel like I'm dating again.

No. I'd much rather see you flail about helplessly, unsure of which sex you're directing inappropriate innuendo toward.

Dalton said:
How was that supposed to be motivating btw?

I'm supposed to be motivating?

Okay ... :hmm:

If you don't get your shit together, Dalton, I hope you'll enjoy your time living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!

corianderstem said:

I'm supposed to motivating?

Okay ... :hmm:

If you don't get your shit together, Dalton, I hope you'll enjoy your time living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!

:)

I was referring to the line in 300. Tonight we dine in hell. That doesn't do anything for me.

BTW - i'm bored, so I need someone on this site to start acting crazy.

I didn't see 300.

I'm actually dining at an Indian restaurant with a friend tonight before the movie, so I hope I don't end up in hell by mistake. It's easy to make a wrong turn by the Space Needle.

When I said "I'm seeing the U2 movie tonight," I was hoping someone would respond with "what U2 movie"?

Please, someone ask me.

Back
Top Bottom