The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beav will be disgusted, he ca't leave you guys alone for a minute and this place dies off :tsk:

3 posts?? wtf.

sorry bout the kitty troubles u2 dem.

unico said:
Does she leave you alone during the day and then bug you at night?

Generally I bug her during the day :lol:

I think she's getting back at us for having been gone 5 days.

As a side note on MSNBC Mika Brezinsky just pinched Brian Williams's cheek (mocking Chris Matthews and Hillary Clinton pinching each others cheeks yesterday).

Needless to say I'm jealous.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Is that when you drink Coke and then eat some Mentos...:eyebrow:

:lol: ahh grad school. we did both the rocket AND volcano experiment. then we did something with dry ice...we were trying to make margaritas, but ended up having a suds explosion in the kitchen. i think i did a journal about it actually :hmm:

Getting back to work after two days off.
Lots of emails to take care off. nothing horrible.

I had a debate with my sis-in-law yesterday abour Obama/Clinton.:lol:

you know, now i see what you mean about the text being hard to read. perhaps if it were in the same blue as his tights then? unless you're fine with it. i think it looks good, but yeah, the B is a bit blended. but i'm pretty sure everyone knows what it says.

RedrocksU2 said:

I had a debate with my sis-in-law yesterday abour Obama/Clinton.:lol:

Lucky you? At least she doesn't call you on the phone. She sounds like a nun I had in second grade. She scares me every time.

"Hello this is your Senator Hillary Clinton. I have important information YOU need to KNOW!" There's more but that's as much as I hear before I hit delete. Chuck Schumer called once about fruit too. He scares me period.

Now I'll leave. I remembered I forgot to use my sign

unico said:
you know, now i see what you mean about the text being hard to read. perhaps if it were in the same blue as his tights then? unless you're fine with it. i think it looks good, but yeah, the B is a bit blended. but i'm pretty sure everyone knows what it says.

Yeah it's hard to see but I think you're right, people know what it says so I'll leave it at that.

RedrocksU2 said:
What sign?

My "be alerted to forthcoming statement from alien life form sign"

intruderalert.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom