The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If we started the next Temple Bar thread in FYM, how long before it got moved back into here? I say 8 minutes.

I'm moving that in the fear that whoever starts the next thread missed it. I will repost every few pages until it's done.

Headache - does it involve animals? Like maybe a dead groudhog or something?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Now that was shear genius...:yes:

:applaud:

Whatever happened to the conclusion of that story...:hmm:

They were on the way to meet the guy in the forest (redrocks) that was going to help them do something and I never finished it. We don't know what happened to Tre either.

snowbunny00774 said:

Just wanted to tidy that up a bit for you Reg :)

:mad: /deadtome.

snowbunny00774 said:

Totally OT but need to know....

Complaints%20thumbs%20down-784494.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Headache - does it involve animals? Like maybe a dead groudhog or something?

no. 18 questions left.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

let's never speak of that again :tsk:

well fan fiction might be crossing one of my mental fences.

Temple Bar fan fiction? Was is a free association symbolist journey into the mind altering parallel dimensions of your mind or was it based on a true (?) story?

I've decided to crash the plane today, I'm leaving my cell phone on AND listening to my Ipod during takeoff. I'll probably end up in Hell/Cleveland

lynnok said:

Temple Bar fan fiction? Was is a free association symbolist journey into the mind altering parallel dimensions of your mind or was it based on a true (?) story?

YES! It was a totally free association symbolist journey into the mind altering parallel dimensions of my mind AND it was based on a true story. And there were Doritos. :drool: And Reg violated a catcher's mit - a lot.

Is it the post Carlos made about his myspace top 24 being all interference people? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom