The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

Too bad you don't have the "Snakes on crack" comment picture *g*

...and is it sad that having seen the movie only once I still remember stuff from it? :wink:

looking.gif

Glad to see you survived the week NSW :up:

:wave:

Yesterday we sorted through all of our U2 Hawaii-related photos. Today, we went through photos from the last 3+ years. All are in albums now :cracked:

Last edited:
Was it the guy that doesn't talk, cause that's progress, right? Or was it just a 1:30 bootie call, cause really, you can't blame a brother for trying.

Lila, if I bring you about 10 years worth of pictures can you organize them for us? Great! Thanks.

who was the drunk dial :hmm:

I have to go home today :sad:

Red Rocks Canyon = :drool: and a bunch of other smileys we don't have. Hitting that part of the desert by myself was the one of the best, if unplanned, touristy things I've ever done. It was like travelling to the centre of the universe.

enjoy laboUr day to all those suckers who had to work to earn it :laughsandpointsatyouamerica: *

later :wave:

no idea why I just did that - I know that'll give me all kinds of bad travel karma today :ack:

I always find natural landmarks terribly underwhelming for some reason. I'd much rather meet and talk with locals then look at something like Red Rocks Canyon. But that's just me, an insane Philadelphian who for some reason likes Philadelphia.

UberBeaver said:
Was it the guy that doesn't talk, cause that's progress, right? Or was it just a 1:30 bootie call, cause really, you can't blame a brother for trying.

Lila, if I bring you about 10 years worth of pictures can you organize them for us? Great! Thanks.

No, it wasn't Canoe Boy, it was TB. And if he wanted a booty call then he was dialing up the wrong booty.

I heard from my friend that a tall ditzy blonde has moved into the house next door to them (her and her husband'shouse) - maybe she drives a four wheeler and says "git-r'done":loveconnectionfortb:

Heeeeeeey Liz :wave: Sounds like it was a fantastical trip!

Beav you think 10 year of pics is bad, try having to figure out which ones over the past two years you haven't even gotten printed yet. :crack:

That'll be my Christmas break project.

you know what the problem is? It is this. I would really like to take Lies to a park or something for a picnic. Problem with that is there aren't many small, quiet parks to go to around here.

most of the parks are crazy busy and don't allow dogs. I know she'd want to take the dog. So, I have to think of something to do today or we are going to be bored and lazy.

I don't mean to say I need to do something in order to have fun, but I am trying to say I'd like to.

UberBeaver said:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO! I really don't like doing it. It's such a pain in the ass. I think I still have fill in my old non-digital camera that I haven't used in years. It needed a battery, and I was too lazy. So if that film ever comes out of the camera, it will throw the whole photo album history into disarray, and we just can't have that. Sorry Maddy, no 11th b-day pics for you :happy:

I had a friend that would put each new set of pics into her album as soon as she got them printed. WTF is up with that? Damn organizational skillz :madspit:

Got Philk? said:
you know what the problem is? It is this. I would really like to take Lies to a park or something for a picnic. Problem with that is there aren't many small, quiet parks to go to around here.

most of the parks are crazy busy and don't allow dogs. I know she'd want to take the dog. So, I have to think of something to do today or we are going to be bored and lazy.

I don't mean to say I need to do something in order to have fun, but I am trying to say I'd like to.

You have this new huge yard. Can't you picnic there? :shrug:

:yawn:

:wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, this being lazy thing is overrated. If I had some money I'd go shopping or something. :bored:

:yes: Shopping :sad: Can I take Stacy London & Clinton Kelly with me too :wink:

Good afternoon, Temple Bar.

My Space Moon playlist has been created, entitled "The Union Presents..."

With the no rules rule, I'm using a bootleg, which is always fun.

You mean President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Committees, and Presidents of Space Moon?

Yep, that's me.

Back
Top Bottom