The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s too many quotes to quote and so I’ll just comment randomly and you can apply where applicable :D

1) VintagePunk: I went to bed – old ladies have no stamina for being up late and up early 

2) That sucks about the whole cab mess Mia, it’s too bad I couldn’t go – I would have been able to guide you around. TO is a beautiful beautiful city, and never fails to take my breath away. I adore it, and yes as VP said, if you have time to wander around it’s so worth it. I’m offended that you compared it to Ruffalo!! I had a good laugh about the fact google maps thought you were me, I’ve tainted you :cute:
Sounds like you had a good time at the show – so at least you had that, and made it home quickly and safely.

3)Nuit Blanche was interesting, but not great. I was actually going to TO to see Liam Finn that night and had an extra ticket which I did post in here as a giveaway I think. The show was awesome first off, even though getting to it was a bit of a mess due to the craziness in the city that night (girl discreetly vomiting on the street car till I reported her to the poor driver, jumping off, running for blocks and finally making a deal with a cab driver who only agreed because he was so amused that I was attempting to make a deal on one of the busiest nights of the year – yes, you too could have been part of that!!). Afterwards I was meeting up with friends who were in a different part of the city, so it took me about an hour to walk to them, and I got to check out lots of stuff on the way. Some were lame, but some were cool. One gallery was entirely the same pic of Scarlett Johansson over and over in other pics, displays etc. It screamed restraining order. A lot of really stoned people. I met up with my friend and her friends who were on M, so that was interesting. I spent a few hours shepherding them and keeping them out of trouble, and the dropped her off with her BF on Queen St at about 4am, and then fell asleep on the streetcar home to her house to let her puppy out because she decided she wasn’t going home :happy: It was a long night, way too busy and messy if you’re sober (which I was :shocker: ), and I think that it has probably outgrown itself – some things were really a stretch to consider them any kind of anything – hey, lets put a spotlight here and stand in front of it with makeup on. Not even a lame attempt at being Marcel Marceau or anything. Except for the show and the adventures part I can’t say you missed anything.

4) HI AMY :wave: and good morning anyone else who has appeared since I started this novel as a way to procrastinate.

5) The evil girl is back from holidays. I will be bitchy for the foreseeable future :angry:

oy.. i am way too tired to read war and peace. You got an cliff notes version? :giggle:

3)Nuit Blanche was interesting, but not great.

Most importantly, did you find out with M is? I asked Sarah that night, and I can't remember what she said, but it was a really funny, non-drug related answer. She's clueless about drug culture. :cute:

very windy and sunny and wet here. now its not too bad thou, I mean, you would not need a heavy jacket or coat because its still warm for that.

we wanna see photo of you in what ya wore! :D I understand about weddings thou, I went to one, very small, ex-mate of mine, it was fun thou, but very small compared to the big ones of my cousins. Receptions are worse! if you are invited, and you only know one or two people, I hate that! you go and there are loads all chatting to each other and there you are, kinda dressed up, and desperately wanting to leave! Been there, been there. pulled along with family is kinda up and down. end of the night grandads are up dancin their creaky knees off while the bride and groom are talkin to best mates seperately and lookin so happy while you may or may not feel like an empty tub just thrown into the sea.

girl, Im forgetting about him, its best to. :up:

So yeah, you know what they're like. And with the part of the family involved, it was pure hell.

No pictures of me. :shifty> Really. Funny story. After the ceremony, we stood outside the church talking to people for a bit, and then the wedding party was off to a local park to get pictures taken. The reception didn't start for over an hour, so I went home to fuss with my hair a bit more, and essentially just stood in my house for 45 minutes (couldn't sit - cat hair :| ), and then went and got gas and drove back to the hall. Got there, and everyone's saying to me in an accusatory way "you were supposed to come to the park for pictures, we were taking family pictures! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME, BITCH??" And I was all "well, no one told me," when really I was thinking "dodged a bullet there, go me!"

So yeah, no pictures.

elfa :wave:

I have to honey, its never gonna happen, is it?

no.

I just gotta accept. if something was meant to be it WOULD have by now? get me?

but no, when there is a line, then a huge gap, its the huge gap that anything could have happened and nothing was chanced before, so, this results in that, gotta just forget.

:):drool:

you make good points. I'm accepting kinda the same thing myself right now. mine was more of an outright rejection though, but I get ya.

it's hard though.

No pictures of me. :shifty> Really. Funny story. After the ceremony, we stood outside the church talking to people for a bit, and then the wedding party was off to a local park to get pictures taken. The reception didn't start for over an hour, so I went home to fuss with my hair a bit more, and essentially just stood in my house for 45 minutes (couldn't sit - cat hair :| ), and then went and got gas and drove back to the hall. Got there, and everyone's saying to me in an accusatory way "you were supposed to come to the park for pictures, we were taking family pictures! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME, BITCH??" And I was all "well, no one told me," when really I was thinking "dodged a bullet there, go me!"

So yeah, no pictures.

elfa :wave:

LOL cat hair! we have rollers for our seats in case, they USED to but now one sleeps up along the head rest. :up: Know whats worse love? sitting, ready, and having to wait ages for an event to happen, you end up wanting to re-touch/re-do hair or make-up!

x2. We're of one mind apparently :)

M - something like E but without some of the same effects (sick I think?) . I do know that by observation the more you take the more random and in need of shepherding you become :happy:

no cliffs notes Amy. just killing time till I HAVE to be productive.

but if someone looked at you Bunny? you kinda saw it?

could mean feck all really.

what happened with ya? :hug:

then ACT on it girlie...go on then if it's there :shove:

I did, sort of, in a vagueish way,and now I know - I actually even got a response that put me in my place more than I'd expected - but mine was stretch anyway, and acting on nothing.

You at least have a spark to go on...as VP said - just a Hi?

LOL VP, Im most likely NOT his type, too old prob anyway!

Im tempted to email to you details of something that happened last week, just to get your take on it.

thou.

:shifty:

Ah, sure. dawn9902@gmail if you decide to. The one associated with Interference, I can't get onto the computer right now that has that e-mail, it's not a web-based one. :) I'm good at reading signs for other people. Myself, not so much.

x2. We're of one mind apparently :)

M - something like E but without some of the same effects (sick I think?) . I do know that by observation the more you take the more random and in need of shepherding you become :happy:

I would have paid money to see you walking through downtown Toronto carrying a staff, perhaps with a border collie at your side, attempting to provide direction for your friends. :up:

I would :shifty:

wouldnt it be 'dead' funny if he was a U2 fan and was :ohmy: right now?

LOL!

I will mail ya hour or so with it VP, let me know what you think. :)
Im such a feck-up in general but more so over this! :doh::wink::wink:

you girls are lovin this, lovin it! :p:p lovin to know whats on.

NOTHING IS AND NOTHING WILL!

:up::wink:

maybe I should pass, in just a corset and suspenders and boots and what have you. just to see if that makes anything happen? :lol::wink:

I would :shifty:

wouldnt it be 'dead' funny if he was a U2 fan and was :ohmy: right now?

LOL!

I will mail ya hour or so with it VP, let me know what you think. : )
Im such a feck-up in general but more so over this! :doh::wink::wink:

you girls are lovin this, lovin it! :p:p lovin to know whats on.

NOTHING IS AND NOTHING WILL!

:up::wink:

maybe I should pass, in just a corset and suspenders and boots and what have you. just to see if that makes anything happen? :lol::wink:

I have a bunch of stuff to do today, so if I can't get back to you today, I'll reply tonight, which would be tomorrow morning for you.

Corsets and suspenders and boots are a good tactic. You know what else works sometimes? Speaking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom