The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry Lila!! I had to reboot and do some other stuff so I could listen to iTunes, run last.fm and post!!

And I do venture out of LS all the time!!! I regularly post in EYKIW and even PLEBA on ocassion :shifty:

Hey tre, check out my last.fm playlist :rockon:

Good night for real!!

sorry about the thumb adam :hug:

My cell phone is crapping out on me. I need to get a new one and there are too many choices :scream: plus I'm terrified of change and the "switchover" from one carrier to another.

redkat said:
sorry about the thumb adam :hug:

My cell phone is crapping out on me. I need to get a new one and there are too many choices :scream: plus I'm terrified of change and the "switchover" from one carrier to another.

You should have seen me a month ago when I got my new phone. I was looking at the receipt and had to call the carrier because they wanted to charge me $20 a month extra to access the web from my phone. Ummm, forget that shit. :mad:

My old phone had bad reception so I'm glad I switched carriers. I got the Red razr now. :drool: But I wanted a Razr anyway, so I figured I'd just get that one.

Do you like it? I didn't like the razr's that my friends had but I went today and it's a new generation. Somehow it feels better, the buttons etc.

I'm going to sprint later to look at the red one. I wanted a red phone anyways :wink:

samsung makes a nice lil red phone too through sprint. I'm debating still, but I hate my carrier so I know I'm gonna switch.

They laughed when they saw my phone. Apparently it's an antique

I really do like it. I love the feel of it, and my calls sound so much clearer. Plus, yeah, it looks cool. :sexywink:

It was actually going to cost me more to upgrade to a razr through my old carrier instead of just switching and getting the new phone, lol.

Mia's crawling on my back right now. She likes to act as if she's still a kitten. She's eight and only weighs 6 lbs, but still... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom