The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
are my panties REALLY that interesting? i've been walking around ALL DAY and not a word. just now i noticed my fly has been down the entire time.

Hey there :flirt:

Ha, thanks. I've scored A's before with Interference as a distraction but I think it'll be good to be Interference free for a weekend. (Watch my comp get fixed tonight.)

It just got really dark out. Me thinks it's gonna rain. :angry:

I have vanilla vodka and pineapple juice at home - so at least I know what I'll be doing tonight.

Hey I just thought of something/someone. New dude (I haven't come up with a good nickname for him yet - because nothing has happened yet) is supposedly good with computers. :hmm:

elevated_u2_fan said:

2 hours, 42 minutes = 162 minutes = 9,720 seconds

Unacceptable. Make if go faster.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have vanilla vodka and pineapple juice at home - so at least I know what I'll be doing tonight.

Hey I just thought of something/someone. New dude (I haven't come up with a good nickname for him yet - because nothing has happened yet) is supposedly good with computers. :hmm:

See? Just knowing you'll be without this place for a couple of days has got your mind racing. Two birds with the proverbial one stay, if you will, per se, vis a vis, mano a mano. Yep. Nice. Get me out of here NOW please. NOWNOWNOWBROWNCOWFUCK. UGH. I feel like some part of my brain is craving a FUCKING LEMON BAR and it's pissing me off. JESUS. GODDAMN. FUCK.

unico said:
where do you find these new dudes? there are no singles here :angry:

I've found most all of the winners (hold on a tick - ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *wipes tear* hahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahah) through friends. Actually CB and TB were through one, GWCD is through a friend of a friend, and the rest were just um - random.

Word of advice - don't take any from me. :yes:

UberBeaver said:

Unacceptable. Make if go faster.

See? Just knowing you'll be without this place for a couple of days has got your mind racing. Two birds with the proverbial one stay, if you will, per se, vis a vis, mano a mano. Yep. Nice. Get me out of here NOW please. NOWNOWNOWBROWNCOWFUCK. UGH. I feel like some part of my brain is craving a FUCKING LEMON BAR and it's pissing me off. JESUS. GODDAMN. FUCK.

We need to bring Beav a lemon bar and take a picture of him swearing at it or eating it.

Nsw beat me to the wife thing. It was sexier when I did it.

PS - Also, if GWCD comes over to fix my computer, maybe he can mess with some other wires too. :shifty:

Damn it. I have to be good. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We need to bring Beav a lemon bar and take a picture of him swearing at it or eating it.

Nsw beat me to the wife thing. It was sexier when I did it.

PS - Also, if GWCD comes over to fix my computer, maybe he can mess with some other wires too. :shifty:

Damn it. I have to be good. :sad:

There's a GWCD/Hard Drive joke floating around out there.

I do enjoy lemon bars - if they're good. I've had some awful ones too. I like pecan pie better, so you can bring me some of that, but I do enjoy a lemon bar - but only in summer. You can't eat lemon bars after labour* day - it's a faux paux. You can, however - and in fact SHOULD, eat pecan pie anytime.

*:cute:

No spoken words said:

Pack a custom shirt, too.

i'm on it! tonight after work im gonna go get the new Ye album. that way i can have something to jam to while i create my work of art. it is going to be delicious. you'll want to eat it! but i'll say "no dude. it's a shirt, not a pie" and then you'll say "awww :( " but then we will go out and get pie after you put on the shirt. and then you can wear your pie and eat it too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom