The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's all of Temple Bar? There's been a lot of discussion here today I have not read.

it's just all the usual nonsense. nsw got a haircut and went to the bank, the girls booked a hotel for ny, beav saw a soccer game last night and has extra cream for me. kat was being all rebellious at work and elfa's wife hangs out on a better site than this one. I'm pretty sure thora said something about coffee which is weird cos she hates the stuff.

Everyone's lives are very exciting. :applause:

I've been training for basketball season. Tryouts start in two months. But talking about training online is really boring.

I'm waiting on a wireless card to get me online with my bedroom computer.

And I sent in my Space Moon playlist tonight. :drool:

Think of it this way: I'm 5-5, white, and I'm not a good shooter. Really the only position that qualifies me for is point guard. I'm actually a very good defender, which is my upside.

I'm training right now with speed and endurance. Yesterday, I ran a mile and a half, and today I did a lot of sprint runs. I'm going to add in shuffles to the speed, as I need to be very quick with those.

They have a program of "intramurals" (which is really just early practice for the team) over the fall, which I'll be working with two nights a week.

snowbunny00774 said:
nsw,tell me something that you think is boring to talk about online so i can ask you about it.

I can read, I know what he said, I felt he was being needlessly self-deprecating and so I asked him about it anyway....and I was genuinely interested.

No spoken words said:
Well, PF26, good luck. You can be a Stockton/Mark Price type. I'll be rooting for you....please keep us updated, ok?

You got it.

I'm doing some of the running things with my buddy down the street who is also trying out.

Snow :down: :p

I do too actually. who's gonna be nicer to someone than me for a start, he gets to go to a game with people, and I dunno, i think it would be good for him.

snowbunny00774 said:
I do to actually. who's gonna be nicer to someone than me for a start, he gets to go to a game with people, and I dunno, i think it would be good for him.

Well, you're never nice to me, but, I've seen flashes of niceness from you towards others.

But, yes, if he ventures to the game and meets at least 3-4 strangers, several of whom are female, and he has a good time, it might give him a confidence boost. I hope he realizes you were serious about your invite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom