The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Anyway, my contact there picks me up at the airport, and we're driving to his office, and I'm talking to him but also looking out the window and asking myself "Why are there so many NY state license plates here???" before it finally dawns on me that I'm in NY state. Fucking idiot.

HAHA. I understand that.

I'm looking into Buff now. Can't get Buff/TO in TO. Every game I've tried for has been sold out. This is insane.

Having Beav take a survery might not be a good idea.

By answer four, the phrases "NSW" "cock bagel" "GFY" and "Toronto" will have been used multiple times.

Ah. That is Beav.

Mention that your child is an ordained member of the Church of New Jesus, Beav. That's important.

Ok and why does Consumer Reports require you to register to get their um, reports?

I want to know if the first laptop I looked at today is good enough or not damn it.

All my mom can talk about is how cute the dude who waited on us was. :tsk: She did buy me a zip drive, though and said she'll pop for the warranty on whatever I decide to get.

Mom just wants you to find a nice guy to settle down with. My Mom wants me to find someone, anyone, to settle down with. If you behave, we can call my Mother on my cell phone while we're in NYC and see what she has to say.

Beav, I'm going to call my uncle or GWCD (if I can get a hold of him this week- I don't even have his # I = phail) to see if they can remove the drives and see if they're ok. Geek Dude said he knows for sure the main drive is cooked - they do hard drive recoveries but I have backups on cd. iTunes hard drive = not so much and I have about $600 worth of iTunes on there I haven't backed up. This means I may never update my iPod again if that one turns out to be cooked. :worried:

nsw = me, behave? You people are asking a lot of me, aren't you?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Beav, I'm going to call my uncle or GWCD (if I can get a hold of him this week- I don't even have his # I = phail) to see if they can remove the drives and see if they're ok. Geek Dude said he knows for sure the main drive is cooked - they do hard drive recoveries but I have backups on cd. iTunes hard drive = not so much and I have about $600 worth of iTunes on there I haven't backed up. This means I may never update my iPod again if that one turns out to be cooked. :worried:

nsw = me, behave? You people are asking a lot of me, aren't you?

Behave is a relative term.

April, I have this prog for mac, called iPodRip, and when i got a new comp it read all the files from my ipod and put them in my itunes. perhaps there is a windows version you can use? my software was teh free! :rockon:

unico said:
April, I have this prog for mac, called iPodRip, and when i got a new comp it read all the files from my ipod and put them in my itunes. perhaps there is a windows version you can use? my software was teh free! :rockon:

:hmm:

Do you have the website? Best case that drive survived but worse case if there's a windwos version of that bring it. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom