The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could've e-mailed me. Oh well.

I've read it so you can delete.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Zoots - are you in next week, or what? I already said I'm only going if you go. So I kinda need to know.

:ohmy: Oh man! You MUST make it so we can meet! I'm definitely planning on making it.

Zoots - nice. You'll be around Friday? I'm a make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins?

NSW is enjoying this sad excuse for a ballgame. I know he is. Bastard. I definitely want those words in there.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Zoots - nice. You'll be around Friday? I'm a make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins?

:lol: Mix tape? Sweet! I love Phil Collins!

Btw, are you going to the actual show? :uhoh:

lol that's from 30 Rock.
"I'm a make you mixed tape. You like Phil Collins?"
"I have two ears and a heart, don't I?"
I'll make you a mixed tape, but I don't have any Phil Collins, sorry. I think I have some other stuff you might like.

I think I might go to the show, yeah, maybe. I dunno. Leaning towards probably. 80% chance. When do you get in?

Alright I'm about to finish up your album art. Should I e-mail you or just post it here?

Night Mia! :wave:

Beav, it's a 5 hour drive from here roughly. So if i'm lucky i'll leave a little early or else I'll only get there like 9 or 10. :hmm:

Zootlesque said:
Night Mia! :wave:

Beav, it's a 5 hour drive from here roughly. So if i'm lucky i'll leave a little early or else I'll only get there like 9 or 10. :hmm:

OK, and I think the show starts @ 10 or 11. So at the very least, if I don't go in, I'll wait out front for you. You ever heard Do You Realize by the Flaming Lips?

g'nite Mia :wave:
Was busy with da emails and such. Now I'm gonna take myself outta here and be one with the couch :drunk: But I'm sure I'll be back later :ohmy:

You're so beautiful ... you could be a waitress.
You're so beautiful ... you could be an air hostess in the sixties.
You're so beautiful ... you could be a part ... time ... model.

I was singing that song in school and some girl got insulted by it, thinking I was singing it to her. Whoops.

UberBeaver said:
If I make you am MP3 CD can you play that in your car? No big if you can't just changes how I set up the CD.

You really gonna make a mix CD? :ohmy: I dont think my car player plays mp3 CDs.. only regular CD audio... well, first of all my car player is completely broken right now! Hence my decision to finally buckle in for an iPod tomorrow. :hyper:

phillyfan26 said:
You're so beautiful ... you could be a waitress.
You're so beautiful ... you could be an air hostess in the sixties.
You're so beautiful ... you could be a part ... time ... model.

I was singing that song in school and some girl got insulted by it, thinking I was singing it to her. Whoops.

lol, nice. That's a great tune. She should be honored you sang it to her.

Zootlesque said:

You really gonna make a mix CD? :ohmy: I dont think my car player plays mp3 CDs.. only regular CD audio... well, first of all my car player is completely broken right now! Hence my decision to finally buckle in for an iPod tomorrow. :hyper:

Nice. They're cool. I got one last year and it's pretty awesome. No more CDs in the car, just the iPod and whatever you want to hear. Playlists = win.

That being said I can make an MP3 CD and you can burn it into iTunes and then load it onto the iPod. Sweet.

UberBeaver said:
lol, nice. That's a great tune. She should be honored you sang it to her.

I left her the link on Facebook with the message: "Hopefully this makes that song sort of make sense."

Bret's line, "You're a legend, Dave!" is my favorite. I kept yelling it at the one player on our football team who always gets hurt ... "YOU'RE A LEGEND, DAN!"

Bryan Adams' Run To You just came up on my shuffle. I haven't heard this in a million years! Man, and I don't care what anyone says... this is some great 80s rock! :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom