The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your wish is my command....

mickeyshirt.jpg

:happy:

:scratches out own eyes:

unico said:

i say we all quit our jobs and open up our own business in NYC. i don't care what we're doing. i say we do it!

OK, but i need to make a lot of money and not work ridiculous hours - I'll work like a mule from 8ish to 5ish - but beyond that, nay to you. If those requirements are met - I'm in.

NO NO NO, Bri - it's ASS and Titties - not MICE and Titties. But thank you. Can you maybe isolate the chick in the middle? The other two people serve no purpose.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yes, all I'm getting is a black screen and it tells me unix just loaded some shit and then it does nothing. I came home last night and it looked like that and wasn't acting weird at all before.

Well, that's all I got :shrug:

I took 1 year of college for Technical Support and Networking and that is the height of my trouble shooting skills: Turn it off and turn it on again...

unico said:
hey beav, since you're getting there. might i suggest that your 11235th post be in the milestone thread. Fibonacci holla back! :hi5:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811… lol.

We are smart this morning. :happy:

Any conversation that goes from Ass and Titties to the Fibonacci sequence is one I want to be in.

LMPA - have you....taken the computer apart and then try to put it back together? I've done that. Thelast time I did that though, I killed my computer. It's dead now.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad:
It was probably the most humane thing to do, I'm sure you made the right decision for the poor little guy....

:hug:

Poor little guy was working just fine. Then I decided I wanted to upgrade the mother board, for no real reason other than I had one laying around and I felt like I wasted money on it. So I took the thing apart, put it back together and that was that. I tried to put the old peices back, but still nothing. I could swear I heard some weeping coming from the box I put the parts in, but it's probably all in my head. rite?

UberBeaver said:

Poor little guy was working just fine. Then I decided I wanted to upgrade the mother board, for no real reason other than I had one laying around and I felt like I wasted money on it. So I took the thing apart, put it back together and that was that. I tried to put the old peices back, but still nothing. I could swear I heard some weeping coming from the box I put the parts in, but it's probably all in my head. rite?

:sad:

I hope you got his consent first, mister, or his motherboard is going to sue your ass.

Are you even allowed to do such experiments?

You monster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom