The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Sebadoh has taken over my lastfm play count. I listened to one album. It has 42 songs on it. That's enough to dominate my playlist.

Damn, the other topic got shutdown @ 500 exactly? Damn Doozer, you sold us out!

No spoken words said:

Sounds like something Reggie would say to LMPA.

:lmao:

:shifty:

How is everyone tonight? I am so fucking excited for "The Call" (no not the band), you have no idea. :hyper:

I need a massage, my neck is reaaaaally tense. I did my running around, worked out before 24 (ok, so the asshole one armed doctor from "ER" is Jack's brother, yeah that makes sense, totally) and had a banana smoothie for dinner. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend for drinks. :drool:

I think I've given up on 24 (again). Did Jack kill anyone, preferably in the face?

Dammit, did Heroes come back tonight? I missed that too.

Kat - what does "coming up threes" mean? Is that some Irish saying or is he saying people die in threes?

UberBeaver said:
I think I've given up on 24 (again). Did Jack kill anyone, preferably in the face?

Dammit, did Heroes come back tonight? I missed that too.

Kat - what does "coming up threes" mean? Is that some Irish saying or is he saying people die in threes?

Tonight was kind of boring. No killing in the face, but he started suffocating his brother. Come on, that has to count for something.

redkat said:
I've always heard of people dying in 3's and good things happening in 3's

more death though.

Who's the call from :hyper:

Oh, don't get your hopes up, Kat. There is literally no one right now. All dead air here. :sad:

I'm going to this reception Saturday where the two dorkwads will be (see: last month's text messaging drama) and I'm going to look smokin' and make them both suffer. :sexywink:

Hey, Phil! :wave:

Phil - High Five, buddy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I kinda want Indy to win. I still haven't forgiven The Bears for the Superbowl Shuffle. That was awful. That and Indiana hasn't had a reason to celebrate since they won the NCAAs back in like 84.

Ah, that call. Hopefully Wednesday. I need to figure out a reason for him to call though. Hopefully he got something. Maybe he can just do prank calls.....uh wait a second. I work for the phone company. I should be above such child's play.

"Is your refrigerator running?....You have Prince Albert in a can?...Why are you such a fat miserable pent up whore?"

Hey, NSW. How are you w/ accents? Can you impersonate someone with limited English skills (or skillz) that has clearly gotten the wrong number but refuses to admit it?

UberBeaver said:
Phil - High Five, buddy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I kinda want Indy to win. I still haven't forgiven The Bears for the Superbowl Shuffle. That was awful. That and Indiana hasn't had a reason to celebrate since they won the NCAAs back in like 84.

:lmao: it's true that was awful

Can't the excuse just be an anonymous tip that she's annoying as hell to the people around her

Well, no I don't think so. She's not the kind of person you want to give a mission, like who in the office put someone up to this. Cause she'll get really annoying and people will get questioned and then someone will have to move their seat and a rigmarole will ensue and it's really not worth it. She'll use this as ann excuse to not work, to not come to work, it'll be turned into emotional distress, etc. She's not right. She refuses to work in Manhattan due to 9/11, but has no problem going to meet her friends. She won't let certain people take her picture cause of "voodoo shit" but has no problems when others take her picture.Not her fault, of course, but she's real mean and vindictive.

Better to just be annoying enough to get her mad. Maybe NSW can call every couple of weeks and just yell, "MARIA? Hello? Jes? MARIA? I WAN To SPEAKEE TO >>>HELLO? MARIA?"

I don't know if she practices voodoo. I'll throw a live chicken at her and see how she reacts.

She used to come in like once a month, which was fine. Then she lied to her boss (she said she was at her desk but she was in Florida. Moron.) Her punishment was to COME TO WORK!!! NOOOOO!!!! So she's been coming in everyday and I'm glad cause I feel like she's suffering, but she is so fucking annoying. And between her and the lunatic behind me, it's just awful.

And she kept her job while Numb got canned. There is no justice.

UberBeaver said:
I don't know if she practices voodoo. I'll throw a live chicken at her and see how she reacts.

She used to come in like once a month, which was fine. Then she lied to her boss (she said she was at her desk but she was in Florida. Moron.) Her punishment was to COME TO WORK!!! NOOOOO!!!! So she's been coming in everyday and I'm glad cause I feel like she's suffering, but she is so fucking annoying. And between her and the lunatic behind me, it's just awful.

And she kept her job while Numb got canned. There is no justice.

Wtf. Seriously. :down:

Got Philk? said:
Punters and Qb's should not dance...

Or rap...
Or "cowbell?"

Come on now, I was 4!!! You can't lay this on me!

Why doesn't Urlacher do something like this. :hmm:

This scarred a generation, Phil. It can't be so easily forgotten. The Russians still hate the Germans for WWII, and that was 60 years ago. In 35 years maybe the healing can begin. But not now. It's too soon. I still hear the MacMahon "rap" in my head.

Back
Top Bottom