The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Good lord, that's soon. I wish I had better words than "I'm really excited for you and I hope things go as smoothly as humanly possible", but I don't.

Hehe I'm really excited but I'm also incredibly impatient. I'm kinda hoping she comes next weekend!

signs-goodnight2.gif
Zoots!

You know '78, you could theoretically pop at any time now, doncha? :happy:

15_1_128.gif

No spoken words said:

When you're from the streets, like I am, you never stray too far from them....literally and figuratively.

As for me being provocative.......I can't keep it up for too long, I'll run out of material.

Zoot, before you go to bed, notice how I slid a little "keep it up" action in there, all subtle like. Streets + subtle = me.

It was masterful, really. :up: :up:

U2Girl1978 said:

Hehe I'm really excited but I'm also incredibly impatient. I'm kinda hoping she comes next weekend!

I hope for your sake it's soon, too! Are you excited, or just "ugh, I want it over?" At least it looks like it's going to be cooler this week. :)

VintagePunk said:

It was masterful, really. :up: :up:

That's all I wanted to hear. :)

Taste of Chicago. My first ever Taste of Chicago experience, right around the corner. Looking forward to partaking, but, not looking forward to the influx of tourists...but, since I just moved here, I guess I cannot complain about tourists.

VintagePunk said:

I hope for your sake it's soon, too! Are you excited, or just "ugh, I want it over?" At least it looks like it's going to be cooler this week. :)

A little bit of both!

My back was giving me issues today. No fun at all. At least it was beautiful out and not steaming hot.

No spoken words said:

That's all I wanted to hear. :)

Taste of Chicago. My first ever Taste of Chicago experience, right around the corner. Looking forward to partaking, but, not looking forward to the influx of tourists...but, since I just moved here, I guess I cannot complain about tourists.

Taste of Chicago is different overall.....although it's annoying to me sometimes cause of the people and the weather...but the food is amazing! :drool:

Giordanos - :drool: :combust:

U2Girl1978 said:

A little bit of both!

My back was giving me issues today. No fun at all. At least it was beautiful out and not steaming hot.

I remember driving to the hospital with my sister to be induced, scared shitless, asking if it was too late to have an abortion. :reject: :lol:

Are you still working?

U2Girl1978 said:

A little bit of both!

It must be a relief to have a break in the heat.
How are your ankles/feet doing?

The last few weeks before my friend had hers she could barely walk half the time...just really badly swollen. Poor girl. :(

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of Chicago and food, NSW, have you (or had you) ever been to Giordanos? :drool: Heavenly!

I have, but, you have to understand that being born and raised in NY for the first 26 years of my life has made me spoiled in regards to NY-style pizza. So, I'm not a fan of Chicago style, and, most of the NY-style pizza here is not that great. Though, I'll keep trying places out, in search of pizza I like. They have good hot dogs here, though.

VintagePunk said:

I remember driving to the hospital with my sister to be induced, scared shitless, asking if it was too late to have an abortion. :reject: :lol:

Are you still working?

Yea I am going to work until I pop. :lol:

And Bri, my feet are horrible looking. I've got huge ass monkey feet. :lmao:

No spoken words said:

I have, but, you have to understand that being born and raised in NY for the first 26 years of my life has made me spoiled in regards to NY-style pizza. So, I'm not a fan of Chicago style, and, most of the NY-style pizza here is not that great. Though, I'll keep trying places out, in search of pizza I like. They have good hot dogs here, though.

What is this NY-style pizza you speak of, and why is it better? :eyebrow:

Thanks Weldy. My fiance is so damn impatient too. He keeps asking "When is she coming????" over and over. :lol:

Ok and can someone explain to me what FTW stands for? It's starting to annoy me because I don't know what it means!

No spoken words said:

I'm not suprised....and being a born Chicagoian I'm not upset....you have your own opinion about pizza :hug:

VintagePunk said:

What is this NY-style pizza you speak of, and why is it better? :eyebrow:

You're kidding right?

For the record, I'm not saying anything like "chicago stlye pizza sucks", I'm not that moronic. I just do not like it all that much.

U2Girl1978 said:
Thanks Weldy. My fiance is so damn impatient too. He keeps asking "When is she coming????" over and over. :lol:

Ok and can someone explain to me what FTW stands for? It's starting to annoy me because I don't know what it means!

:lol: I can understand why....I'm a little impatient to see more baby pics :reject:

(After seeing Dis's baby pics....I've become :crack: on them)

But I'm happy for you Jules :hug:

No spoken words said:

You're kidding right?

For the record, I'm not saying anything like "chicago stlye pizza sucks", I'm not that moronic. I just do not like it all that much.

Um, hello? Where do I live? I'm serious. :)

Is it just regular crust? :clueless:

You'll have to take me out for some when I meet the folks and impress them with my Jew-speak. :cute:

phillyfan26 said:

I might spray with a hose just so you can hear me say "wooder."

I'm a life-long 76'er fan, so as soon as I got a license, my best friend and I used to drive down to Philly a few times a year to go to the Spectrum. And, sometimes, seriously, I had no idea what people were saying.....this, though, from a guy who has a Bronx accent that is nothing to brag about.

I miss you Andrew Toney. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom