The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm banishing this horoscope from my homepage:

There is a lot you want to say now, but it's difficult to put your feelings into words. Everything that you share today comes across more forcefully than intended and might scare or offend others. In fact, with boundless Jupiter stressing your key planet Mars, you may do more than is needed. You may be a bit scattered, so think twice about the consequences of what you intend to do before actually doing it.

The moon in Libra forms part of the fantastic Air Trine, which suggests that you’ll have plenty of get-up-and-go today, as long as you play to your strengths. If you avoid anything that requires you to be logical and focus on anything that enables you to be creative you’ll definitely impress someone!

Air Trine :rockon:

I read so many horoscopes that I really ought to be ashamed. Mostly I just roll my eyes at them. There's this one with the weirdest, most random shit on it that generally has nothing to do with my life at all. About a week ago, one of the things it said was "you may have a discussion with someone regarding the placement of an outdoor water tap." The weird part? Two days before that appeared, I did indeed have that very discussion with a neighbour of mine, who offered to put one at the side of my house for me. :uhoh: :huh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

let's come up with options, along with their positive and negative ramifications

1) sue someone for millions
bonus: mountains of gold
drawback: would likely involve serious bodily harm

1a) Positive - potential work for April and Kat

VintagePunk said:
I read so many horoscopes that I really ought to be ashamed. Mostly I just roll my eyes at them. There's this one with the weirdest, most random shit on it that generally has nothing to do with my life at all. About a week ago, one of the things it said was "you may have a discussion with someone regarding the placement of an outdoor water tap." The weird part? Two days before that appeared, I did indeed have that very discussion with a neighbour of mine, who offered to put one at the side of my house for me. :uhoh: :huh:

Maybe your neighbor is a horoscope writer? Either way, a horoscope that's 2 days behind is no good to anyone.

We could win the lottery.
bonus: mountains of gold
drawback: it's real hard to do.

We could write a platinum album and tourto support it.
bonus: mountains of gold.
drawback: All the money we would spend buying helicopters for the Oakland PD would negate most of our gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom