The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
5.gif

get a room!

I wish I would have started reading OOC sooner...it's already 1:41 AM. :(

I'm going to try to get in some Get Behind Me Satan and (possibly) Achtung Baby before bed. :love: Good night all. :wave:

Tre, I'd be surprised and disappointed if a day went by without a GFY from Beav the homeless dirtbag.

Tre, is it your birthday? If so, hope you are having a good one!

I am glad Maddy is not allowed in here, wayyy too much foul language and innuendo for a 12 year old.

Reg, how's the kid pitching???

No spoken words said:
Tre, I'd be surprised and disappointed if a day went by without a GFY from Beav the homeless dirtbag.

Tre, is it your birthday? If so, hope you are having a good one!

:laugh:

it was my birthday until 45 min ago.:wink: and yes it was a good one, thanks.

im going to bed now :wave:

Lila64 said:

Hop to it Carlos! :up:

Yeah, I think I could swing it....my best buddy and I are itching to do a 'guy's weekend' and SoCal just might be the place to hang...:yes:

NSW...my son had an awesome year (so far). He went 4-1 with 2 saves. We ended up 15-3 and the second seed in the Tournament of Champions. We start the tournament next Thursday. The last game of the season we brought him in the bottom of the 6th with 5-4 lead and struck out their big lefty, got the next kid to bounce back to him and then whiffed the last kid. He was so fired up he ran off the field and nearly broke our manager's hand high fiving him! Hopefully he gets that fired up for TOCs!

G'nite Tre!

Carlos - plan the S.Calif. gathering at a Mexican restaurant. Salsa for all! And no nachos for you :mad: :wink:

Reg, first of all, congratulations for listening to "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins. He gets a bad rap, but, fuck that, I love that song.

More importantly, glad your son, and the team, had such good seasons! He still sounds like a clutch ballplayer, pressure does not faze him. Good luck in the TOC!!!

Reg - how old is your son? 10?

Oh, and NSW, you know how there was a U2 Marathon yesterday online? There's an R.E.M. one next Thursday

Too far the other way Carlos. Maybe somewhere in the middle. Like the valley/Hollywood for me (that's halfway between here & the O.C.).

Reggie I'm NINETEEN!!!! NINETEEN! Almost 20! I am not a little kid :angry:

:wink:

I made a video to Love Actually :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom