The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not for Chicago I don't care. :tsk:
No :uhoh: But I may be going to both Chicago and NY too. That means I have to butter people up to find extras for three shows, including TO1 :crazy: God. It would be so much easier if we could find what we want during the official sale :angry: Arrrgh.

Boo to being sick :angry: :shakesfistatgerms: :angry:

congrats Kaf, was it a GA?

I got seats for the 17th, I don't think I can handle lining up all day for GA two days in a row

<--old
GA allllllways. It's ok, we'll push your wheelchair in line, old timer :cute:

Boo-yah guess who got her tickets! :hyper:

GA for the 17th.
:hi5:

mornin', bar!

tampa was just confirmed! i'm debating whether to use my final presale ticket, or wait for general and hold out for another show in a later leg.

in other news, i might be getting Magnificent today :love:

Thora, I thought you supposed to "insert something interesting" in your signature? I fail to see how your new sig is "something interesting". :shrug:

:wink:

:lol: Clever.

lol, BoMac said "insert" :giggle:

OMG GUYS, I HAS U2 TICKET :hyper:

Woo! Finally my city was announced today. I've entered one radio contest for tickets so far, and am going to keep trying. It seems like every radio station around here is giving tickets away.

*pushes Bo, Thora, Kaf, April, Elfa and any other nosey fecker into the M&G pool*

no guys, sorry, these have backstage passes and all and I cannot share with you guys, tough love and all that sorry, sorry, bye sorry, bye, :tongue: eat me, eat me, bye, Bono loves me more, he even pays for my phone bills to myself and everything.

No Vegas announcement either. Although that's kinda good, because it will be less stressful this week. :lol: I didn't want to be buying multiple concert tickets on the same day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom