The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hear things well, despite my youth. And I can't smell. I'd say I have about 3 and 1/2 senses.

We don't get it here in Canada cus our TV stations suck :angry:

From what I have heard it's been pretty good though, I'm waiting patently for the DVDs :waiting:

I'm going to have to do the same it seems. It's not that the premiere was boring, it just didn't grasp my attention enough to remind me that it's on weekly :doh:

You know adult swim streams the episodes though throughout the week?

too bad they eventually destroy them by blasting their ipods at full volume. i hear new music from public transportation :)

:( If they only knew they're ruining their potential to be future super-producers.

I remember back when we used to listen to music that was around us, music that didn't go directly into our ears.

Hey, how are things going? :) Have your classes started yet?

I don't hear things well, despite my youth. And I can't smell. I'd say I have about 3 and 1/2 senses.

Are your other sense enhanced? Can you see through shit? Taste subtle flavors miore strongly - like the nutmeg in 78 Cabernet Flougmenalian? Do you feel the pain of others through your super sensitive skin? Can you fly?

:( If they only knew they're ruining their potential to be future super-producers.

I remember back when we used to listen to music that was around us, music that didn't go directly into our ears.

Hey, how are things going? :) Have your classes started yet?

things are great! classes start on monday, and i've been couch surfing my way back north for the past 2 weeks. i'm currently rockin the bronx...not sure how long i'll be here (i basically just wait for a friend to call and say i can crash with them) but i'll probably head back on sunday.

how about you? how are the kitties? :cute:

Elfa, you just got Uber'd. Or Beaver'd. Whatever, you just got PWNED!

ETA: Although that's not saying much coming from an Islanders fan.

Hey hey hey, let's keep the trash talking directed at Toronto, k? When your team wins 4 in a row*, then you can send this nonsense my way.

*Livin in the past ain't that bad. :sad:

things are great! classes start on monday, and i've been couch surfing my way back north for the past 2 weeks. i'm currently rockin the bronx...not sure how long i'll be here (i basically just wait for a friend to call and say i can crash with them) but i'll probably head back on sunday.

how about you? how are the kitties? :cute:

Ooooh, you were in Chicago this past weekend? Wasn't that the weekend of something wedding related? I remember you saying that's why you couldn't come to Radiohead.

I need you to hurry up and educate yourself, so I can incessantly ask you questions!

Kitties are fine, thanks. It's really not as crazy as I thought it would be. Most of the time. :uhoh:

Are your other sense enhanced? Can you see through shit? Taste subtle flavors miore strongly - like the nutmeg in 78 Cabernet Flougmenalian? Do you feel the pain of others through your super sensitive skin? Can you fly?

I have excellent eyesight and I can fly. The other things, I cannot do.

I saw one of those in You, Me, and Dupree which I watched the other day because it was On Demand. He played Train in Vain, a great song.

Then, they played Fix You and ruined the validity of their soundtrack.

Also, No Country for Old Men was On Demand and I watched that this morning. Fuck yes, that was a good film.

UGH I hate jerkarses who talk loud on mobile phones.

notice they pay more attention to themselves and take up a whole pavement while swinging their arms and turning round bumping into people cause they are so fuuukang absorbed?

bollox!

Everytime I get cut off on the road, guess what the driver's doing? Talking on the cell phone.

Zoo how you today?

:kiss:

Oh hai mad1. :flirtsexywink:

UGH I hate jerkarses who talk loud on mobile phones.

notice they pay more attention to themselves and take up a whole pavement while swinging their arms and turning round bumping into people cause they are so fuuukang absorbed?

bollox!

Ugh! I hate that too! You should show them your ankle tattoos! :up:

I was once scolded on a train by a porter-type person for having a discman* too loud.

*remember those? :cute:

I'll see your discman and raise you one of these:

walkman.jpg

:cute:

I was once scolded on a train by a porter-type person for having a discman* too loud.

*remember those? :cute:

HAHA. Remember when they first came out you had to be perfectly still or they'd skip? I got it for the bus ride to high school, and I never heard a goddamn complete song. Pissed me off. Then they came out with shock absorber type apparati for cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom