The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new Bomb bashing thread in the making. The thread's already created. Just waiting for it to explode at some point. :corn:

Boy, War, Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum.......what i miss? I'm trying, pfan. I'm trying real hard to be a shepard.

Boy, October, War, Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree.

I'm not a big Rattle and Hum fan because of the way they formatted the album.

I will always prefer 80's U2 over 90's U2 but I am a huge Achtung Baby fan, despite PFan's disgust over the production values.

I will always prefer 80's U2 over 90's U2 but I am a huge Achtung Baby fan, despite PFan's disgust over the production values.

:up:

Oh, hai everybody! :wave:

no, just a young dude.

tell ya what thou, last night was fabulous. Not only was it really warm and the air was still, I was jealous I was not at Marley Park to see Metallica and Tenacious D and yet the night reminded me of seeing U2 in 97 in August up here and at end of August down in Dublin, and the whole night rocked, esp with no TV on.

ya know?

:hyper:

just to be like BoMac.. :wink:

actually, NSW, what did you think of the remasters? I don't think I read any of your comments...

I honestly don't think I have the ear/audio equipment to notice a major difference. A few songs, here and there, I thought I could hear an improvement....but overall? I just could not tell. That's likely more about my ears than anything else. I do love one of the New Year's Day remixes, though....think it's the USA remix.

no, just a young dude.

tell ya what thou, last night was fabulous. Not only was it really warm and the air was still, I was jealous I was not at Marley Park to see Metallica and Tenacious D and yet the night reminded me of seeing U2 in 97 in August up here and at end of August down in Dublin, and the whole night rocked, esp with no TV on.

ya know?

:hyper:

Yes.

whatever it takes, Elfa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom