The Pro Wrestling Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two inductees into this year's WWE HOF class are Puerto Rican Wrestling Legend Carlos Colon and Mr.T . Mr.T will be added to the "celebrity wing" of the HOF.

Well, I thought WWE was finished announcing names for the 2014 HOF class, but they are adding another name:

Scott Hall - (AKA) Razor Ramon

Biggest wrestling shock ever. NO one expected this. Kudos to the WWE for having the balls to do this. The image of an arena full of 70,000+ people in complete shock was priceless.

Couldn't believe it when I saw it on twitter! Seriously the biggest shock in wrestling history!

Biggest wrestling shock ever. NO one expected this. Kudos to the WWE for having the balls to do this. The image of an arena full of 70,000+ people in complete shock was priceless.

Agreed! :up:

WM 30 was awesome! I'm extremely happy for the new champ, Daniel Bryan. After Punk left, he became my number one dude. Kudos to WWE for giving him that great moment.

Everybody worked hard last night. Even the Divas. :wink:

Agreed! :up:

WM 30 was awesome! I'm extremely happy for the new champ, Daniel Bryan. After Punk left, he became my number one dude. Kudos to WWE for giving him that great moment.

Everybody worked hard last night. Even the Divas. :wink:

Yeah the Daniel Bryan storyline was perfectly executed last night. Very entertaining Wrestlemania :up:

Wow. Same thing happened to Savage after making up with Vince. I smell a curse.

1- Savage and McMahon never made up

2- Perhaps Warrior knew something was amiss before he passed. His HOF and Raw speeches were peppered with the concept of making an impact before you die.

RIP Warrior

I'm even more shocked by the news that Ultimate Warrior died!
He was only just on Raw! Wow!:ohmy:

I usually erase Raw after I watched it. Thankfully, I didn't erase this one yesterday. It was good to see him return to WWE/Raw after being gone all of those years. He was able to restore his legacy after he personally tarnished it with his questionable behavior.

1- Savage and McMahon never made up

2- Perhaps Warrior knew something was amiss before he passed. His HOF and Raw speeches were peppered with the concept of making an impact before you die.

RIP Warrior

Oh, for some reason I had thought that Savage and McMahon had become friends again.

That's what I was wondering too about the Warriors' speech. If he hadn't written that speech knowing he would pass away soon, then that's just downright creepy.

Oh, for some reason I had thought that Savage and McMahon had become friends again.

That's what I was wondering too about the Warriors' speech. If he hadn't written that speech knowing he would pass away soon, then that's just downright creepy.

Well, to clarify the Savage situation: According to Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, Randy wished to only be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame with his father, Angelo Poffo and Lanny. WWE wanted Randy inducted, but not his family. Needless to say, Randy wasn't happy with this and insisted that even after he died, he only be inducted with his family. Lanny would like to see Randy inducted, but he says that WWE never even contacted him to offer condolences when Randy died in May 2011. He said that if WWE offered condolences and/or an apology, he would then consider having WWE induct Randy. Lanny would like to afford Randy's fans one last chance to honor Randy. Sadly, McMahon and Randy were never able to make peace before Randy died.

Last night on Raw, WWE dedicated the show to the Ultimate Warrior. Throughout the night, they showed "Ultimate Moments" in the Warrior's career. Good stuff! I would say my favorite Warrior moment was when he defeated Hogan at WM 6 in the Skydome.

In other news: Newly crowned WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan, recently got married to WWE Diva, Brie Bella. May they be fruitful and multiply. :wink:

Live TNA event in Louisville tonight.

Bs30R1sCIAAAD6R.jpg

Nice pic! :up: I dug the scratch logo, but this one is alright too.

John Cena is alright, but it was cool to see Brock Lesnar become the new WWE Champ at Summer Slam.

I had forgotten about the 1985 version of the WWF title. You gotta post a pic of the WWF title that Hogan won from The Iron Sheik the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom