The Official NHL 2008-2009 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...hockey is almost back.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!

And my boys are going to be slugging it out and taking no prisoners this year!!

VLfight.jpg

GO BOLTS!!!!! :yippie:

I'm going to see Mats Sundin play next Friday! :hyper:

He'll be playing at the ACC along with some other players (Spezza, Avery) and a few celebrities as part of some fundraiser in the context of the Toronto International Film Festival. We'll be 8th row from the ice and tix were only $25!
What a rare thing for the ACC!!

He'll be playing at the ACC along with some other players (Spezza, Avery) and a few celebrities as part of some fundraiser in the context of the Toronto International Film Festival. We'll be 8th row from the ice and tix were only $25!

Make sure to wear a Habs jersey. Maybe flash him a smile, a wink, anything. As long as he decides to play here this year, I don't care what you do. :wink:

Hi - can you bring a sign telling Sundin to go play for the Islanders, or else WE WILL EAT HIS SOUL! ? Cool, thanks. Enjoy!

Make sure to wear a Habs jersey. Maybe flash him

Um, okay! Whatever it takes to get him to the Habs!

Oh wait, I forgot to add the smile part to your sentence :wink:

Are the Islanders even interested in him? Speculation last week here in T.O. was that he was going to the Big Apple but to play for the Rangers...

Are the Islanders even interested in him? Speculation last week here in T.O. was that he was going to the Big Apple but to play for the Rangers...

Beav was just acting out of desperation. We Islander fans can only dream of landing a big-ticket free agent. :(

Yes it is, why thank you....thank you very much!

Thanks for Brad. He was good after the trade and i expect even more from him this season.
:applaud:
I can`t wait for december/january,...the tickets for 6 games are on the way to the Netherlands :hyper:

As an Islander fan we are interested in ice skating poodles at this point.

Your isles are playing an exhibition here. You should be a fan on the road :)

You better hope we don't bring Sparky the Dragon to tickle the Leafs. He's vicious!

A fisherman with a sharp blade does the trick, as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously, I think they should get a mascot that's a white trash fucker from Levittown. He can wear a wife beater, flip flops and jeans with his gut hanging over it and he can yell bullshit at the other team. THERE ARE 12,000 OF THEM AT EACH GAME! JUST GRAB ONE, DAMMIT!

You better hope we don't bring Sparky the Dragon to tickle the Leafs. He's vicious!

Seriously, I think they should get a mascot that's a white trash fucker from Levittown. He can wear a wife beater, flip flops and jeans with his gut hanging over it and he can yell bullshit at the other team. THERE ARE 12,000 OF THEM AT EACH GAME! JUST GRAB ONE, DAMMIT!

not even the leafs...flyers ffs :rolleyes:

mind if i trip your dragon?

Islanders vs Flyers in Toronto....that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And an exhibition game no less? "So we're not getting to go to Europe to play the opening game? We'll show them! Call ... um...Canada? Do they like hockey up there?"

Islanders vs Flyers in Toronto....that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And an exhibition game no less? "So we're not getting to go to Europe to play the opening game? We'll show them! Call ... um...Canada? Do they like hockey up there?"

Almost as interesting as the good old days (1980), when the Islanders played the Flyers in the Stanley Cup Finals. Who needs conference champs v conference champs?

Not even TO - right here in London :temptedtobreakoutmycheergirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom