The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoobeatle said:
Cant see Italy beating Germany anyway

I can, like tre. Italy can beat anyone. They always play like shit but are extremely difficult to defeat, especially so far into the tournament.

the rockin edge said:

So Do I

Germany showed today that if they take a goal 1st , they are weak . And if there's a team that knows how to play a game , defending. It's Italy.

MacPhistoPT said:
I like both Germany and Argentina... one had to go away...

omg I'm so f****** nervous because of tomorrow's game... I guess this country will explode if we win tomorrow. It'd be beautiful to see a Brazil-Portugal semi-final... and in the semi-finals everything is possible :drool:. With big Phil we have all the chances to get past Brazil.

I hope a great game tomorrow, good luck for all the Brits around here. I guess I won't be able to sleep tonight at all :drool:
yeh we got nervous Portuguese people at work,but for a different reason

U2Man said:

I can, like tre. Italy can beat anyone. They always play like shit but are extremely difficult to defeat, especially so far into the tournament.

yes, every time i've watched them this time i always think that, they aren't playing well, but they are going to be extremely hard for anyone to beat.

oh and i was thinking, Argentina did an England today...got 1-0 up, tried to hold on, failed & lost on penalties.

:D

J_NP said:
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY DIDNT MESSI GOT IN :|

He would have killed this game .

Feel really sorry for argentina

I bet Pekermann would have liked to put Messi on the field too. But he had to substitute the goal keeper and he made the tactical mistake of putting Cruz on the field in order to improve the defense. He should have put an attacker like Messi, Saviola or Aimar on the field instead. They could have held on to the ball and forced the German team to keep more players back home. Alas, he didn't have any substitutes left.

the rockin edge said:

yes, every time i've watched them this time i always think that, they aren't playing well, but they are going to be extremely hard for anyone to beat.

oh and i was thinking, Argentina did an England today...got 1-0 up, tried to hold on, failed & lost on penalties.

If Germany faces England, I'm gonna cheer for England.

Not only coz I'm officialy now a disliker of Germany , and in respect for Argentina , their shirts look a like , and there's some relation between Italians and Argentinias , I'm now :

italy.jpg

FORZA AZURRA !!!!

DEL PIERO , TOTTI , INZAGUI IT'S UP WITH YOU MATES ! C'mon show who's the best TRI-CHAMPION

the rockin edge said:

just what i thought

Crap.

I feel like shit.

A very even match. However, Argentina was the one always proposing, always looking for a goal. The German played selfish, boring football.

And the injury to Abbondanzieri did it. He is a fantastic penalty stopper... and Franco is not. But then again, penalties are a lottery and we managed, through that route, to make it to the final in 1990.

Germany was lucky. But, then again, you need luck in the World Cup.

About time Luca Toni scored , he scored a shed load in serie A and the WC qualifyiers and i chose him to be the golden boot in another thread, kiss of death.

U2Man said:
Pablo, who are you gonna cheer for now?

Honestly, the relevance of this World Cup has come down significantly for me.

But if I have to pick a team, I will choose the one of my second passport: Italy.

Hey Pablo

Eu sei que agente fez um acordo cara , mas sinta-se livre velho , voce nao precisa torcer amanha nao , em fato se quiser torcer pros azus fica tranquilo .

Sinto mal mesmo agora , eh tanto q vc pode nao acreditar mas eu gritei com forca os gols de penaltis . Eu ficava achando q a argentina ainda ia ganhar na prorrogacao , mas tenho q dizer , foi uma grande besteira o Riquelme sair , e pior o Messi nao entrar .

Diz ai velho , vc eh Boca ou River .... ou outro time

Last edited:
Always claimed Argue is overrated and you can see it now It was first strong game for them and they lost it
PS I AM VALTER SAMUEL

roy keane said:
Always claimed Argue is overrated and you can see it now It was first strong game for them and they lost it
PS I AM VALTER SAMUEL

Of course, everything is as you said. Serbia would do a great job in this World Cup...

Keep on gaining all this credibility.

J_NP said:
Hey Pablo

Eu sei que agente fez um acordo cara , mas sinta-se livre velho , voce nao precisa torcer amanha nao , em fato se quiser torcer pros azus fica tranquilo .

Sinto mal mesmo agora , eh tanto q vc pode nao acreditar mas eu gritei com forca os gols de penaltis . Eu ficava achando q a argentina ainda ia ganhar na prorrogacao , mas tenho q dizer , foi uma grande besteira o Riquelme sair , e pior o Messi nao entrar .

Diz ai velho , vc eh Boca ou River .... ou outro time

To tranquilo, cara, a gente perdeu nos penaltis... so to com um pouco de tristeza porque a gente poderia ter ganhado o jogo porque jogamos bem melhor que a Alemanha. Mas tudo bem.

Ahem , please excuse for a minute while I get this out of my chest (and I promise not tobother yous again):

LES VOY A METER UN CHUCHRUT EN EL ORTO A LOS ALEMANES Y AL REFERI. Y CON TODA LA GUITA QUE LE DIERON, MAS VALE QUE EL ARBITRO SE HAGA UN ORTO NUEVO PORQUE SE LO VOY A ROMPER A PATADAS!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done now.

Thanks!
:wink:

What must not happen tonight, is that Ukraine succeed in playing destructively again and beat Italy on penalties. Germany will have an easy semifinal then.

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

LES VOY A METER UN CHUCHRUT EN EL ORTO A LOS ALEMANES Y AL REFERI. Y CON TODA LA GUITA QUE LE DIERON, MAS VALE QUE EL ARBITRO SE HAGA UN ORTO NUEVO PORQUE SE LO VOY A ROMPER A PATADAS!!!!!!!

There are kids in here :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom