The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm fortunate enough to get a ticket for an Atlanta show, I can just drive over, hit the show and save $$ by driving back that same night. Yeah, I'll be a tired girl, but a happy one. I wouldn't even have to pay for a hotel. I'm still not sure it's realistic. Four years ago when I did GA I didn't have arthritic knees. I do now. It's going to be cold in November when it's rumored that the dates will take place. Cold is murder on arthritic joints. Plus that's concrete in Philips Arena. That just might make trying to do GA stupid. Not to mention my grad school schedule. I'll have exams in November. There are two things I'll put up with absolutely insane schedules for, medieval en-actment events and U2 shows.

Last edited:
*big bro keeps a watchful eye*

*goes to bar for a guinness*

rebekah, you'll be happy to know that the guinness i took to bed with me last night was unfinished and stale when i woke up this morning....what a waste. :(

starsgoblue said:
Ewen, you abused a perfectly good Guinness....that's terrible.

i know, i know

*ashamed*

do you think i'm happy about it?

all i've got in my fridge now is Stella Artois. gah!

I'm going to be having a USA evening in my flat(apartment) and watch the Super Bowl tonight - i've got my hot dogs.

c'mon The Eages!

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
2 carats enough??

rings?? you haven't gone camping with her yet! as far as rebekah's big brother knows.

That makes me think of a story about a girl I knew...her boyfriend proprosed to her, after having dated for 4 years. And she said no. The entire reason? Because the diamond wasn't a carat.... :| I told her she was a complete bitch.

Good story. :up:

starsgoblue said:
That makes me think of a story about a girl I knew...her boyfriend proprosed to her, after having dated for 4 years. And she said no. The entire reason? Because the diamond wasn't a carat.... :| I told her she was a complete bitch.

Good story. :up:

Wow . . . what an awful girl. Hardly a loss.

18carrotring.jpg

i insist that you have a medical examination before going camping with my wee sis.....

i know all about squadies :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom