The Octagon Bar-If you haven't hooked up yet, you will soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey little sis,

it's not the browser that's the issue (anyway, i have that under control - my computer degree comes in useful sometimes) it's my internet provider that gives me the heebee-geebees! it's failed three times in the last month and for periods up to 24 hours - which is pretty crippling when you're a website developer. my back up plan is to go down a client's office and use his pc - i have a good relationship with him so he won't mind.

bro

You're fine....! We've been preparing for this forever...you've got it, gotta get your game face on! Put on some soothing music or music to get the blood going--whatver you need.

(take a deep breath) Picture yourself clicking on that link and having it smoothly work and you will deftly and skillfully make your selections and BOOM you'll be staring at your order confirmation number.

You'll be going to see U2! :hyper:

Last edited:
i'm gonna spend this next hour getting drunk, even though i've ran out of Guinness. I've got some Stella in the fridge.

more than anything, i just want it over with and get to my bed to be honest.

cool..... the postman (actually postwoman) just delivered my War MFSL disk!!! wahey!!! what a day!

shit!!! are you telling me i'm going to have to register with ticketmaster??

It says this will be billed to credit cards:

Q. What name will appear on my credit card statement for the purchase?
A. North America - Ticketmaster
United Kingdom - Ticketmaster
Ireland - Ticketmaster
Belgium - Tele Ticket Service

Its easy to register...email address, password, and then go store your billing info..

Quick just in case! :yikes:

VERY useful.....little sisters aren't supposed to be.

ok, i'm filling in the registration form

thanks for that!

ok, that was relatively painless.

*wipes snot on Rebekah's jeans like big brothers do*

it is our brothers' right....i'll lock you in the cupboard under the stair next and wait for your mom to discover you.

done with sibling love of course

ewen said:
ok, that was relatively painless.

*wipes snot on Rebekah's jeans like big brothers do*

it is our brothers' right....i'll lock you in the cupboard under the stair next and wait for your mom to discover you.

done with sibling love of course

*screams at the sight of big bro snot and wacks Ewen in the back of the leg and runs away before she gets pummeled*

Almost time! :hyper: Make sure you come back with a report.

**chases Rebekah with the vacuum cleaner**

hey, you wee brat

how can several hours/days pass by seemingly in seconds but these last 20 minutes are just dragging!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom