The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
How old is The Flying Tomato?

I have a cold :|

My favorite pair last night was the Chinese pair with the guy who had the achilles injury.
He's 19 if I remember correctly.

I also have a cold...I blame Kariann. :wink:

They're great...good for them for coming back!! I was kind of hoping they'd win, since they were the bronze medalist during French Judgegate in Salt Lake City.

Important announcement:

We just had a phone vote from a lurking dog for "Randooooooooom Salutes the Flying Tomato" as the next thread title.

Schmeg said:

He's 19 if I remember correctly.

I also have a cold...I blame Kariann. :wink:

They're great...good for them for coming back!! I was kind of hoping they'd win, since they were the bronze medalist during French Judgegate in Salt Lake City.

They've had some really great artistic programs in recent years too. I like them because it was great to see them really improve year to year :).

kellyahern said:

Curling is always on :shifty:. I learned that from staying home sick today.

Actually, curling is on right now on CNBC.
US vs. Japan. Thanks!

I think we need to start a Blue Crack Curling Team.

Kariann said:

I find the idea of curling humorous...pushing a stone across ice and brushing furiously to get it to it's destination.
It looks like it takes some SERIOUS concentration from the pushing-off person, too. Can I be a broom brusher? Can I wear my skates instead of shoes?

:lol: Okay, Kariann and I are the broom brushers, who gets to be the pusher-offer?

Kariann said:

:up:

Do you think they would get upset if I yelled inappropriate words if the stone wasnt going where it should as we were brushing?
We'd have to tell them you couldn't be miked because you have a mild form of ice-induced Torrets.

Blue Room said:

Now your just getting to technical with your curling jargon! :wink:
I can't help it if I'm just extremely knowledgable about all ice-related sports. :shrug:

Still...there's hope for us. We could take up curling this year and be ready for 2014!

Edit: USA! All the way! U! S! A!

Back
Top Bottom