The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, there is something VERY disturbing about going from Richard Ashcroft to Rick Springfield in iTunes shuffle........:crack:

Schmeg said:
:banghead:

I can't WAIT until I turn 15 tmorrow! :happy:

Disclaimer: This post is not making fun of anyone under the age of 18. It is in regards to how I'm not "allowed" to ride on a train all by myself at night.

I'm 31, I live on my own, I am not "allowed" to take the light rail from the airport to downtown to get a ride home when I travel if it is late at night. No matter how late I get in, I have to have my daddy pick me up in baggage all the way at the airport instead of downtown which is very close to my parents house. I can't even take a cab. :| My mom through the biggest tantrum ever last year when I got home from San Diego at 1 AM that girls do not take cabs alone at 1 AM. :|

You'll be 15 tomorrow? You'll finally be the age I am! :happy: One more year and we can drive and maybe be old enough to get a job! :up:

kellyahern said:

I get, "Brush you hair!" all the time.

I'll be 30 in two months.

Of course, that's what I get for still living at home :reject:.
:giggle: Our parents should get to know each other.

I hope to be done with the living at home thing by April.

Schmeg said:

No, I don't care about that...I care about my mom telling me
:|

I've moved along to early-20's with the appearance thing; the latest questions I get are when do I graduate and what's my major (which is how I know they don't mean high school).

The double standard thing alive and well in the Schmeg household tonight? :happy:

arw9797 said:

I'm 31, I live on my own, I am not "allowed" to take the light rail from the airport to downtown to get a ride home when I travel if it is late at night. No matter how late I get in, I have to have my daddy pick me up in baggage all the way at the airport instead of downtown which is very close to my parents house. I can't even take a cab. :| My mom through the biggest tantrum ever last year when I got home from San Diego at 1 AM that girls do not take cabs alone at 1 AM. :|

You'll be 15 tomorrow? You'll finally be the age I am! :happy: One more year and we can drive and maybe be old enough to get a job! :up:
The problem is no one will pick me up in Boston, so now I have to leave Indy earlier on Monday and fly to Providence. :happy:

:wink: My mom told me I didn't have to get a job til I'm 18, since I'm so busy with school and skating 6 hours a week and stuff right now. :spoiled: :thosewerethedays:

shari schultz said:

The double standard thing alive and well in the Schmeg household tonight? :happy:
As usual! :love:

I'll stop complaining now, I promise...I get birthday presents and cake in an hour so I really have no reason to whine. :D

Schmeg said:

:giggle: Our parents should get to know each other.

I hope to be done with the living at home thing by April.

After the holidays was my plan, but I then came Hawaii :reject:.

When I said I was thinking about going, my mom said, "But I thought you were going to move out." :shifty:

Now it's after the trip. I realized that somehow I've been at my job long enough that I'm finally making "real money." heh.

arw9797 said:

can't you take the bus from Boston?
It's amazingly scary at that time of night, and I'll be alone; I could but I don't want to. She would have been okay with the bus for some reason, but if I take the train I'll have luggage and thay's one of her issues. :huh:

My REAL issue (other than leaving 2 hours earlier than planned...) is that if I change my plans it'll look like I did it because she told me to and that doesn't sit well with my stubborn-ness. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

It's amazingly scary at that time of night, and I'll be alone; I could but I don't want to. She would have been okay with the bus for some reason, but if I take the train I'll have luggage and thay's one of her issues. :huh:

My REAL issue (other than leaving 2 hours earlier than planned...) is that if I change my plans it'll look like I did it because she told me to and that doesn't sit well with my stubborn-ness. :shifty:

what happens if you do what you want?

I just realized some laundry will be necessary...crap.

arw9797 said:

what happens if you do what you want?
No one will pick me up at the train station, I'll have to deal with not being spoken to for a few days, and then there will be a fight when the Not Speaking Period is complete.

I'm just not going to worry about it right now until I can discuss it with my travel agent, who is apparently being held hostage.

Funny story:
My mom asked what airline we were flying. :giggle:

Blue Room said:

:hyper: maybe it was!!

:wink: No, I'm not an "original" member so it would definately be me over you. :(
Actually, I'm not...I poked my head in and they wouldn't let me leave!

Get out while you still can! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! They're CRAZY!

:wink:

Schmeg said:

Actually, I'm not...I poked my head in and they wouldn't let me leave!

Get out while you still can! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! They're CRAZY!

:wink:

:hmm: So who is an original that still posts in this thread?

Blue Room said:

:hmm: So who is an original that still posts in this thread?
:uhoh: How original do you mean? Because none of the ORIGINAL originals post in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom