The National are a great band we should keep discussing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SaOswdn.jpg

I would do the same (found it very rewarding for High Violet), but that box set is gonna be delayed. Suppose I put the download on my phone and plug my phone into my AV receiver.

I'm going to wait for the release as well, unless they stream it on NPR or something. As excited as I am for this album, there is a boatload of great stuff coming out between now and then.

Oh goooooooooooooooood for yoooouuuuu

Here, they're playing a 60 minute set in a field out of a couple oversized speakers to a crowd of unappreciative, drunken slobs.

That head nod kills me. It's the little things that most amuse me.

Hey how about the National and their music??? Right?

You know, seriously, we're so close to this album being released, it's a big deal. Like, some albums come out and I'm happy to listen, but not truly super excited...this one, though, is a big deal to me. Amazing how much love I have for this band, and how legitimately high my hopes are.

From what I could gather it'll be a one-off Splendour show than back later in the year, much like Japandroids, who did one-off Laneway shows and is back later this year.

Yeah saw that the Japs were coming back. Looks like they'll be great shows but I just saw them at Laneway.

Chvrches on the other hand, oh yes.

Anybody seen here A Skin, A Night? It's supposedly awful.

Back
Top Bottom