The Mullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:

I depends on how the mullet is cut. There area lot of crap mullets around. I have a mullet myself and I would never consider my baby to be 'whitetrashy'.

U2Kitten! :hyper: I've already had some of the pics, but there are a so many new - I'm gonna put them on my site as soon as possible! God, you rock U2Kitten!! :dance: :hug: That's so great!!!!!!

I have always loved mullets. They have been my favorite hairstyle for years. I never considered them 'whitetrashy,' the look I always associated with rednecks and white trash was a very short, mostly shaved but very greasy slimy cut. Mullets are soft, pretty and loveable! :heart: It is unfortunate that in recent times they have been made into an internet joke:( If I ever meet Bono, one of the first things I'd tell him is how HOT he looked with his mullet and don't ever joke on it again!

Falling Star: I'm glad you can use some of them, I have still more if I can get them uploaded! THANK YOU for giving the mullet the glory it deserves! You're cool and your website is going to rule! :hyper: :tongue: :up:

JamJar- Oh yeah! :yes:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Falling Star: I'm glad you can use some of them, I have still more if I can get them uploaded! THANK YOU for giving the mullet the glory it deserves! You're cool and your website is going to rule! :hyper: :tongue: :up:
I need always more! :yes: More, mpre, more mullets! :hyper: :love: :cute:

I love this one quote of you that is in my sig. :hug:

Right on Falling Star! :up: :yes:

Another extra hot mullet :drool: :sick:

bonouf23.jpg

I'll keep looking and posting! :happy:

I :heart: mullets!!

MoonWalker said:

Ooh, I like that one...

Normally I am not one for mullets on guys, but I think Bono had an adorable mullet-he could pull having one off (maybe it was the cute look he had on his face in every picture that was framed by that mullet that made it adorable, who knows?). My sister thinks I'm weird because I think Bono looked cute with a mullet. I don't care, he did look cute with his mullet. He really did.

And that picture proves it.

As for this picture...:drool::

bonouf28.jpg

Angela

FallingStar said:
:cute: I feel love in these pics. Thanx, Michelle. :hug:

My pleasure! :) Thank you for spreading the mullet love with your website! I feel the love too! :love: :hug: LOVE your new mullet avatar! :drool:

Moonlit_Angel: Oh yeah! :sexywink: :yes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom