The Mr Macphisto Society "Rides Again" *snicker*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Hello, hello darlings...
It has been too long since our last get together, n'est-ce pas? I thought we could all have another spin around town in my limo, *Bluey gestures to the leather and leopord interior of her spaceous stretch limo, complete with roses and a fully stocked bar*
Humble though it is, it gets me where I want to go, so come in, come in...Relax, have a drink, share a few pictures.
*Bluephisto gazes at her reflection pensively in her martini glass*
You know,
I am beginning to notice something odd...
That "Bono" fellow looks a little like Macphisto, does he not? I mean, I can see a resemblence in the, well, it's hard to pin down exactly. *sniff* Maybe they are related in some way...who knows.
And by the way, I must admit I was quite overcome with jealousy when I saw this picture...
bomac_006.jpg

I mean, what has Mr Rushdie done to deserve such an honor? I guess if you write a couple good books, sometimes you cultivate the most discerning and charming fans.*Bluephisto considers becoming a writer...*

At any rate children, come in, come in. You are making me cold leaving the car door open.
-Bluephisto

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-14-2001).]

*BonaPhisto enters car gracefully whilst reaching for another martini*

Hello darling Bluey, how does this find you this gorgeous evening? Do tell, what is on the agenda for tonight?

Ah, yes I have noticed the resemblance between our lovely MacPhisto and that Bono creature... I must say that he does have a certain sex appeal to him, doesn't he? But that's probably due to his resemblance to MacPhisto.

*sigh* At any rate, here is my gift to you tonight... after all you let us use your lovely limo and drink all your martinis.
macposter.jpg

*BonaPhisto takes her seat on the other side of Mr. MacPhisto and begins to play flirtingly with his shirt collar*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

so very sorry, bluey dah~ling. i cannot believe that i have been asking for a meeting for such a while, then miss it the night it does occur! i feel horridly wretched with myself and am dissapointed something dreadful. *sigh* i really do apologize whole-heartedly. forgive me. well, i'll try my best not to miss out next time, my dears. i'm sure you and the lovely man himself must have all looked simply divine. perhaps we could just... *mouth runs dry from talking too much* *searches for martini glass to get a refill, but is distracted by an absolutely stunning creature in the glass of her computer and is mystified for the next few hours*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!
~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

zoo29.jpg

what an exquisite man. *sigh*

well, then if you don't mind me interrupting... *joins the party*
hello, girls! my, are we all looking wonderful this evening! and Mr. MacPhisto! Positively *dazzling* as always. be a doll and pass me the... oh, anything is fine. just glad i could be here. *notes that seats on either side of Mr.Mac are taken* hmmmm... ah! *settles self on floor of limo at MacPhisto's delicious gloden feet, rests head in his lap* yes, this will do... this will do quite well. *smiles* *dozes off*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*Mona Phisto enters in gold sequined towel*

I'm feelin a bit of a draft in 'ere...Does anyone have a mirror on em? My horns are crooked, I can feel it.
* A dozen golden handheld mirrors are thrust at Monaphisto from all directions of the cab*
Honestly, Mona...One would think that you would know better than to ask such a silly question.Lol. After all, how can we have a meeting if we are not surrounded by mirrors? I do love them, they reflect the most dazzling creatures back to you...fun for all ages. *Bluey looks at her reflection multiplied a thousand times in the cab*.
The lovey Macky-Poo seems to agree with me ...
bomac_002.jpg

*collective sigh*

I mean, everything in here is mirrored, the table tops, the phones, the ceiling...which always comes in handy for "after hours meetings"...*Bluephisto drifts off for a moment, smirking contentedly*
AHEM! Yes, where was I? Ohh yes, mirrors...
Nice, nice mirrors, mirrors are good...Is it hot in here or is it just me?
*Bluephisto crosses her legs and in doing so, kicks the champange bucket over, spilling ice on Monaphisto's towel*
Oh goodness, so sorry dear! Here, you can have my jacket to cover up with...very unfortunate, you poor darling...
*Bluephisto takes her jacket off revealing a dazzling red cocktail dress*

heheh *AHEM* Quite....quite alright, BluePhisto....REALLY....No, that's not the sound of my teeth grinding! It's em...the ice in me glass...heh...heh...

Oh by the way, when I was cleaning the other day I found this ruffled shirt. Mister MacPhisto said it was YOURS. I wanted it to be clean for you so I washed it. It shrunk and all the sequins fell off somehow...pity, really. Well, you have a nice ruffly handkercheif now, don't you.

Pity.

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"Have you been to church? This is church." ~Bono~

Oh by the way, when I was cleaning the other day I found this ruffled shirt. Mister MacPhisto said it was YOURS. I wanted it to be clean for you so I washed it. It shrunk and all the sequins fell off somehow...pity, really. Well, you have a nice ruffly handkercheif now, don't you.

Pity.
*Bluephisto's eyebrows go up and she laughs in a most becoming way as she leans across a smiling Mr Macphisto to take her shirt back*. Hmmm, yes Monaphisto, thank you so much for taking care of my "left behind" shirt...I am so forgetfull, but I was ehm, very very distracted at the time.
How charming of you to return it to me darling! You haven't found anything else of mine laying around there have you? Say...under the bed, under the table, in the closet, on top of the grand piano?? I am missing a few things lately.
*Bluephisto regards her completely decimated shirt*
And what a spectacular job you have done cleaning it Monaphisto! It's so...small and so...are those spit stains? Hmm, I can account for the torn fabric, lipstick stains, and the ripped off buttons, but what is this shoe print on the back??
*Bluephisto glances at a fuming Monaphisto and schootches away from her and closer to Mr Macphisto (just a coincedience, I assure you!)* .
Oh Monaphisto! Well, maybe you can use my old shirt to dry yourself off there...
*Bluephisto offers her ragged shirt across the limo to Monaphisto*.

*FUUUUUUME* I'm so mad I could break Larry's drumstick in HALF. *steam*

*think Bonothoughts* *think Bonothoughts*

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"Have you been to church? This is church." ~Bono~

*FUUUUUUME* I'm so mad I could break Larry's drumstick in HALF. *steam*

*think Bonothoughts* *think Bonothoughts*

*Bluephisto sets her drink down in surprise*
Darling! Whatever can be the matter?
Here we are, all gorgeous creatures in this splendid limo, spinning through the nightscape drinking all matter of delightful concoctions and something troubles you?
How can I make it better, you poor girl?
Would you like my seat beside Macky-poo?
Would you?...Here you can take it darling, don't pout...but you look lovely when you do I must say.
Come on, do come over here and have my seat. You poor darling!
*Bluephisto stands up to exchange seats with Monaphisto when Mr Macphisto reaches and draws Bluephisto closer to him, whispering in her ear*.
What a delightful idea!? You won't mind?
*Mr Macphisto waves the ridiculous question away with a sweep of his manicured hand*
Well if you insist, I will sit on your lap for the rest of the meeting! You are right, it is a dreadfully long walk to the other end of the car.
*Bluephisto sits on a grinning Mr. Macphisto's lap*
There you are Monaphisto, you may now have my seat darling!

*BonaPhisto, who has been planting tiny little kisses on Mr. MacPhisto's beautiful neck suddenly stops and reaches for another martini. Mr. MacPhisto pouts at the fact that the outpour of affection has stopped momentarily*

Well, dahrlings, what do you think of my outfit? *BonaPhisto opens a long leather trench coat revealing a little black leather dress paired with a set of shiny new leather boots.* Do you think they clash with my horns? Mr. MacPhisto you beautiful devil you, what do you think? BlueyPhisto, what do you think? MonaPhisto?

*At the tug of Mr. MacPhisto's hand, BonaPhisto returns to her previous task of concentrating on his neck, now adding the cheek and shoulder, but not before finishing her third martini*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

U2's Heartland

*Bluephisto glances at Bonaphisto's emsemble and goes absoluetly olive green with envy*.
Dear lord! What a fabulous outfit, how daring, how glamourous, how provacative!
Darling, you make me feel like I'm wearing a dishrag! (No offense Monaphisto).
*Bluephisto pouts with calculated glamour*.
But really girls, we are not here to cat fight over who looks the best! Are we? I mean if we are, I will just have it engraved into next week's invitations, it's not a problem...just let me know.
Now speaking of wardrobes, I MUST share my very favorite shirt of Macphisto's:
sadMac.jpg

What a beautiful shirt! But, he looks so sad...It is painful to be so glamourous.
*Bluephisto's mirrored cell phone rings, which she retrives from the front of her dress*
Hello? Oh yes, hello...Hmmm, well Willy, I am a little busy right now. Yes, *Bluey glances at Bonaphisto and Macphisto* he's...busy too. Well maybe we will meet you there, alright...ta ta darling. *Bluey hangs up and replaces her phone*
That was Willy C., he wants us to meet him in the Copacabana Club for some dancing later, but we are having such a wonderful time here!
*Bluephisto freezes and looks at Bonaphiso*
Darling, I think you kissed my neck that time, you really must work on your accuracy...

*awakes with a start and spills her drink to find a red sequinned bum on her head*

Mmmummphhhhumffummmamuffafuph! Grumphhhhaapummuffa muuphacaggaphummaffaa!

(translated as: Oh, my martini! BlueyPhisto, dear! I'm losing air down here. Is MonaPhisto here yet? I can't see a thing! You have my face pressed down against... oh, my!)

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
*awakes with a start and spills her drink to find a red sequinned bum on her head*

Mmmummphhhhumffummmamuffafuph! Grumphhhhaapummuffa muuphacaggaphummaffaa!

(translated as: Oh, my martini! BlueyPhisto, dear! I'm losing air down here. Is MonaPhisto here yet? I can't see a thing! You have my face pressed down against... oh, my!)

What the ---!!??
* With a start, Bluephisto stands up VERY quickly and in doing so bangs her head on one of the chandaliers on the the mirrored ceiling of the limo and is knocked totally unconcsious. She is now laying in a stupor on the red shag carpeted floor of the limo still clutching her unspilled martini. Even bleeding from her hairline and comatose, Bluephisto looks elegant, stylish, and delicate*

No, dahrling, that wasn't me... *BonaPhisto glances to MacPhisto and sees a silly, evil grin on his face* Really, Mr. MacPhisto, you know how I have an aversion to threesomes. BlueyPhisto, I'm ever so glad you like my dress! I bought it just for tonight. And you look fabulous, dahrling, just fabulous as usual... and MonaPhisto, you as well look stunning. And Bluey, wherever did you get that phone? It's absolutely fabulous. *BonaPhisto is suddenly distracted by the sensation of Mr.MacPhisto's divine mouth on her neck and his horns digging furiously into her chin* Ouch!! Mackey-poo you really need to watch those things.

------------------

U2's Heartland

BluePhisto! *scrambles to wrap bluey's shirt/hankerchief around her head whilst Mac runs to the ice bucket* i'm so sorry! here, drink this.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

*BonaPhisto jets up out of her seat and grabs BlueyPhisto's cell phone out of her jacket and dials 911*

Bluey, NO!!! Don't leave us dahrling, whatever will we do without you? Mac will be devestated!!

------------------

U2's Heartland

*Mac begins to croon. the mystical voice tranquilizes all and begins to arouse BluePhisto*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

BTW~ i did NOT mean it *that* way, though it is highly understandable!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

*Bluephisto stirs and opens her eyes to see a plethora of gorgeous creatures around her*
I've died haven't I? I've died and gone to heaven...* Mr Macphisto frowns and raises an eyebrow*. Well, you know what I mean.
What happened? I remember being very embarrased and then...it all gets a little blurry from there. *Bluephisto feels her head and sits up, when she pulls her hand away there is a little blood*
Oh my God!!!! Is my mascara smeared? My lipstick? Someone hand me a mirror right away! Do I look alright? Do I?
How undignified of me, I hope you will all forgive me...
*Bluephisto tries to make her way to the martini bar to get a drink but wobbles and tips over again*.
Sigh...I need a drink and a hug..

oh, bluephisto, darling. *hug!* i really didn't mean to startle you so! no, don't try to get up. here... *hands over an elegant and antique golden hand mirror and some lipstick for touch ups* Mac, dear, fetch her a glass of brandy will you?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Ah, Bluey, glad to have you back. We missed you dearly. *hugs for BluePhisto* And you still look marvelous my dahrling. *kisses cheek elegantly*

*BonaPhisto turns at the sound of MacPhisto clearing his throat, already having reclaimed his place on the limo seat. He beckons Bluephisto over to his lap whilst Bonaphisto reseats herself next to him, helping herself to a fourth martini*
I'm beginning to feel a bit tipsy here, my beauties...

MacPhisto: After only four?!
Bonaphisto: Is that all I've had?
MacPhisto: Shamefully, yes... you know I could have handled 9 or even 10.
Bonaphisto: Well with the way you handled me last night I could have sworn I'd had at least 10!
Macphisto: Such a pity you wear out so easily... I could have gone for another 3 rounds. *turns to Bluey, who is waiting impatiently on Mac's lap* And how are YOU feeling, my dahrling? What was all that nonsense about heaven earlier?

------------------

U2's Heartland

hmmmm.... shouldn't the ambulance that you called be here by now, BonaPhisto, darling? it has been almost 20 minutes or so at least! you did tell them whewe are, didn't you? ...Oh! We've been driving all of those 20 minutes! no wonder they haven't found us.

Bluey, dear shall i tell the driver to take us to a hospital?

Oh! Mac-y, darling! not now!
smile.gif

... perhaps a little later, though if BluePhisto will share
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

SHIT!! The ambulance!! So THAT'S what those flashing lights I keep seeing behind us are?! Well... *sigh* pull over. I do believe Bluey needs to be checked out anyway.

*ambulance stops, checks BluePhisto out and drives away quickly, being frightened by the sight of an entire stretch limo full of drunken alter egos glamorously clad sporting horns. Bluey climbs back into limo, reaching for another martini and climbing drunkenly back onto MacPhisto's waiting lap.*

There now... see? Everything's all better.

------------------

U2's Heartland

Originally posted by Bonavoix:

*BonaPhisto turns at the sound of MacPhisto clearing his throat, already having reclaimed his place on the limo seat. He beckons Bluephisto over to his lap *

Macphisto: *turns to Bluey, who is waiting impatiently on Mac's lap* And how are YOU feeling, my dahrling? What was all that nonsense about heaven earlier?
[/B]
*Bluephisto's eyes widen and she laughs nervously* Heaven!!?? Was I talking about heaven? I don't remember doing so, I must have had quite a bump on the head! Heaven *scoff* what interest would I have in heaven while I have all anyone could ever want right here? * Bluephisto swallows, and drinks her entire matini in one gulp* And don't forget my darlings, I have had quite a bit to drink...3 martinis, which for me is quite enough to get me to say just about anything. I mean it's not as if I've been consorting with Angels behind your back. * A moment's uncomfortable silence follows in the limo * Heavens-err..umm Hell no. How silly, ahhh yes...how drole. Ahem... * Bluephisto really cranks up the charm* my what a lovely shirt you are wearing tonight Mackie!
It makes you look positively ... Well I don't think I've ever seen you look so charming. Here, let me rest my head on your shoulder. My head is spinning again, I think I need another hug...
Dy92978.jpg

Daaaaarling Bluey *kiss kiss* -- and MacPhisto, dear *kiss kiss*...ah, my pets, I wish that I, 'DiscoPhisto,' could indulge with you in this evening's leopard-skinned martini escapades, but I am feeling lower than the soles of my gold glitter platform sandals...yours truly did not get her precious GA tickets for that most spectacularly glittering of all cities, Las Vega$, my daaaarlings. A sigh. A tear. Many, in fact.

DiscoPhisto...feeling bluer than that of BlueyPhisto's lovely blue eyes...

A sigh. A tear. Many, in fact.

DiscoPhisto...feeling bluer than that of BlueyPhisto's lovely blue eyes...[/B]

Ohhh you poor poor darling!
Come here sweetness, and give me a hug. I'm sure things will work out for you child, here have a drink
*Bluephisto hands Discophisto a Stole with a twist* And may I say, for one wallowing in the depths of despair, you look marvellous, just divine really. I believe there is even a box of chocolate circulating around us girls, they are quite heavenly * Macphisto's blue eyes narrow a little and focus suspiciously on Bluephisto * . Ehm, what I meant to say is that they are nearly as delicous as our host...of course...(To the brooding Mr Macphisto) Really darling, you must not take everything I say so seriously!
bomac_004.jpg

Julie, Julie!
Tut, tut...don't you know what the most beautiful part of the internet is? It's always nighttime somewhere ...
The night is young, and we still have many more lovely creatures to join us yet. *Bluephisto leans over Mr Mac and holds the door open for Julie* (To Mr. Mac) Oh, so sorry my dear...just holding the door open, I should only be encroaching on your very personal space for...a few hours. What enchanting cologne is that you are wearing??
*Bluephisto becomes severly distracted and shuts the car door before Julie can come in*.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom