The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i really like that poster. hard to read on mobile but on a desktop computer it looks great. i'm sure in person it wouldn't be too hard either.

With the craze that posters cause with some bands, if U2 did it, it would make this list madness look like afternoon tea.

No kidding. I can already picture the "list" forming for the poster lines before they even set up shop! :lol:

I've seen some good ones over the years for other bands, but a lot of them are pretty hit-or-miss for me. Personally, I'd rather have a decent poster with a band pic as opposed to the weird stuff a lot of them come up with, but that's just me. That and I already have a lot of free posters/lithographs/etc. that I got for free from VIP things or fan clubs and have no place to hang them all at the moment!

I caved for a decent Foo Fighters poster last year though, which is hung up somewhere. If U2 ever got into the habit of it, I could see myself getting one too if it was a decent one.

The last U2 tour shirt I bought (not including some classic ones on eBay) was on Elevation.

As someone who's obviously a huge fan, that's saying a lot.

There were some decent ones on Vertigo, but by that point shirts had become so expensive I just didn't feel like spending the $$ anymore for stuff that didn't blow me away.

The last truly great shirts were on Popmart.

The last U2 tour shirt I bought (not including some classic ones on eBay) was on Elevation.

There were some decent ones on Vertigo, but by that point shirts had become so expensive I just didn't feel like spending the $$ anymore for stuff that didn't blow me away.

The 360 venue shirts were great. They also had a couple of just random generic shirts that were terrible.

everything since then has been dog shit.

Popmart was the last time I bought one.
Might have bought the venue specific one last year for TJT they looked decent, but were sold out by the time I got in, so saved some coin.

The 360 venue shirts were great. They also had a couple of just random generic shirts that were terrible.

everything since then has been dog shit.

Bought the venue shirt on 360, and nothing since. I don’t love the e+I venue shirt (the bullhorn), so will probably pass. If they’d had the all red silhouette shirt at Foxboro on JT30, I would have bought a whole week’s worth.

So LOL. The GA “check-in racket” (I refuse to call it a line) for Montreal started YESTERDAY afternoon, over 4 days away from the show. I highly recommend going and giving them a piece of your mind, they don’t like it very much.

Are there both French and English lists in Montreal?

Is the check in point Club Super Sex?

There definitely needs to be a second list created by a separatist GA line-runner movement.

Anyway all the lols about French. But I hope dearly that it pisses down steady for the next 96 hours. It’s miserable out right now. Who am I kidding though. There are only 2 people out there at present holding a ziplock bag with a notebook inside.

If there was a legit line of what’s very likely 150+ by now, I’d respect them. But alas. The “line” is but a piece of paper.

giphy.gif

I was trying to find a webcam hoping to see the waterlogged line, closest i got is a block north, the "Rue de la Gauchetiere et rue Peel" traffic cam (Ville-Marie)
Carte | Caméras de circulation - Ville de Montréal

What line? Walked past in midst of rain on monday afternoon and saw 6 people huddled in a doorway - no “GA Line” sign in sight. It’s merely a notebook that contains all the names... but anyone who dares show up early tomorrow AM planning to stay the day needs to remember, they’re at the back.

Lols also that people have defended it as always claiming “it’s on social media”. Nearly 3 days later a search on twitter for the two words “Montreal u2” (easy, right??) yields no results for the “check-in racket”. You have to know about the secret facebook group after all...

The people on the list as of yesterday afternoon managed to ge wristbanded and do not have to come back until 3:30 today! Anyone not on the list could get wristbanded at 8:00 am.

And I think you guys resulted on the Apollo contest with the tee shirts. :hmm:

My son is on a bus headed towards DC.
Told him when he arrives he is to go find Uncle Headache and get his name on the DC GA list at #3 behind Headache and Irvine.

Back
Top Bottom