The interference echo evening thread - U2 Perform Boots - Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
everytime i question whether i really like this song or not, they get me with the live performance. good stuff. good song!

Nah, I think the Brits performance was the best to date.

I disagree. The bass sounds much fuller on this one, because Adam went back to his familiar Lakland, and the guitar effects are different. It sounds more, crispy more full. I think this one's closer to perfection.

I hear Depeche Mode is premiering their new single there too! I'm pretty stoked about that. Its kinda weird to perform it live before anyone has heard it, but i'm stoked either way

Edit: I'm retarded. Please refer to everything I said in past tense while I go looking for a clip

I disagree. The bass sounds much fuller on this one, because Adam went back to his familiar Lakland, and the guitar effects are different. It sounds more, crispy more full. I think this one's closer to perfection.

Did you watch it on tv? I just saw the one posted on youtube and the sound was pretty crap, so I couldn't hear the bass much. Edge did sound good. Bono was off-key throughout the song, though.

I hear Depeche Mode is premiering their new single there too! I'm pretty stoked about that. Its kinda weird to perform it live before anyone has heard it, but i'm stoked either way

it's a pretty good song. i heard it this morning. you can find it on atease.

Did you watch it on tv? I just saw the one posted on youtube and the sound was pretty crap, so I couldn't hear the bass much. Edge did sound good. Bono was off-key throughout the song, though.

Yes I watched it on German tv, you just gotta trust me on this one. The sound was MUCH better than the previous two events, a good mix, bass audible, you could even hear LARRY sing!!!
Bono's voice wasn't that awesome to me either, and he ruined the bridge again. He really needs to stop doing that.

it's a pretty good song. i heard it this morning. you can find it on atease.

Hey Mikal, I'm not familiar with that site. any chance you could point me in the right direction? Is that the radiohead site???

yes. Atease's music forum is Radiohead's version of Just The Bang And The Clatter forum here, except they have no care in the world and post links to everything. the fact that they haven't been shut down has amazed me for years now.

yes. Atease's music forum is Radiohead's version of Just The Bang And The Clatter forum here, except they have no care in the world and post links to everything. the fact that they haven't been shut down has amazed me for years now.

Awesome, I'll sign myself up then. Thanks man!

German is such an ugly language. But oh so funny.

Well, thank you.

:eyebrow:

:wink:

I actually agree. That's why I always write in English. :lol:

U2's performance was over so fast, I think the sound was better this time, but the bridge still sucked. The rest was better, Bono's voice sounded a little strained. I hope that they will work out that song live someday. And I want to hear a different new song from them next time they're performing.

The rest of the show was, as expected, awful. Still waiting for Depeche Mode.

It was funny to see Dallas on his knees trying to hide behind a monitor. He was ready to come to the rescue if Edge got into trouble:wink:.

Dallas is the real fifth member of U2. He's got some platonic manly love going on with the guitarplayer:hug:.
Yep, he's a great guy! :love:
I've always thought German was a cool language. Very manly. Good for yelling at people in

Yelling is the only thing it's good for. I always hated it at school, sadly I was pretty good at it so my teacher always wanted me to do stuff extra. Now I still dislike it, I have no clue why.

Perhaps because people claim it sounds the same as Dutch, which it 99% doesn't. :huh: I really don't see that.

Back
Top Bottom